Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Become my closet

Good to know after reading the first chapter, that I would not like this manga.

Dex-chan lover
With protagonist this... Protagonisty she could just ignore him.

Power Uploader
I'm rereading; apparently my mind could not properly commit to memory how much garbage chapter 1 was. I knew it was bad, but not this bad.

I've no idea why I kept on reading but it was for the better; it did get progressively better but how that plot device is introduced is absurd.

@animekek69
Yeah, I wouldn't often say this, but yeah, fuck her, she deserves to be broken. Accusing him of rape like that just for her own convenience... Such a huge bitch.
Even if it ends up 'romantic,' later in the manga, just the fact that she did that is fucked up and shows her personality and priorities.

I would like to see her reaction if the MC say that he hate her since she's lying to everyone and ask police to took him rightaway lol

Sure just fall in love with the lovely Ojo-sama that just accused you of rape and would let you rot in prison.
God I hate these weak beta male stories.

I guarantee anyone in this comment section who wrote beta or cuck is either trying to flex so they feel less pathetic about their own life or would be going to prison here in chapter 1. The guy doesn't really have a choice unless he is psycho enough to stab her in the throat until she runs out of underwear to reverse time with.

Fed-Kun's army
This feels like KIra with that one spiky kid in the gym room, and then she says oh so you saw it, maybe I just notice to many Jojo references
Also running through 2-3 pieces of underwear a day max would cost so much especially if its high end ( which seems like she would buy the high end stuff)

Double-page supporter
@Excaseusfortis nigga the fact that this guy doesnt seem like a bitch is wild. because if a girl with the ability to CONTROL FUCKING REALITY wants you to do her bidding and can completely frame you then yeah its pretty reasonable to fucking murder her

Lol, she had no bra, nor panties when she "helped" the protagonist. So I would have held her out of the window, and maybe even throw her out. Blackmailing isn't a nice thing after all.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, what a goddamn bitch. She doesn't even need him. I don't get why she would even need to waste her time getting panties from him when she can just carry them on herself.

I don't think I could forgive anyone who would set me up as a rapist, no matter how much I may have liked them or come to like them. So no matter how 'dere she's obviously going to get at some point, that's sitting there in the back of my mind. The protag deserves better than her.

Contributor
MjAxMy1kNDcxZDhiMTJlMjA2ZDE3.png

Fed-Kun's army
Women are so weak that they resort to shit like this. An inferior organism for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread