Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Become my closet

Aggregator gang
apart from a stupid bitch the prez is a cheater in even bigger scales than all isekai MCs with their cheat abilities or even kirito being him called beater (watch SAO first episode if you dont know why). i mean all thoes 100s she´s got and her super cool athletic ability she is praised for are only because she freaking uses her ability to get away with it!!! not cool biatch!!! fuck off slutty thooot!!!!

Dex-chan lover
kek, this shit looks like stupid fun, followed until it gets boring.

Dex-chan lover
Having a really hard time rating which of these 3 is the most stupid, this one, Tsumi to Kai or Mina-sama no Omocha desu.

Dex-chan lover
Reached the First page: She is quite a goddess alright.
Reached the Final page: She is an evil WITCH!!! Burn her!! Burn the witch!!!

I want to see how this pans out but god I hate the setting. False accusation is a big damn deal and imo, I would take revenge.

Fed-Kun's army
If she already took off her bra, and then took off her panties to reverse the rape accusation, she has nothing left to take off to reverse that last action. She had no leverage to make him into a slave. Not only is the concept absurd, but the author isn't even sticking to it. If you just want to draw a sexy girl and a timid boy doing naughty things, just draw that. Don't make up some bullshit gimmick that you can't even adhere to consistently.

Double-page supporter
I still wouldn't have become her closet slave. Not gonna give her what she want after that shit. Fuck off bitch.

Group Leader
what a fucking pussy, the moment she wouldve returned everything to before the police came I wouldve broken her arms. Let's see how the bitch turns everything back then.

Dex-chan lover
@savris yeah, read prison school, but at least they got caught under their own terms; not like in this chapter =01. I gotta admit, as tolerable as I am, how it all went down kinda bothered me. I mean, even Eita in Oreshura got blackmailed by the school beauty, but at least he wasnt a total beta about it.

Users who are viewing this thread