Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Don’t Be So Insensitive. Be More Sensitive.

"Guys who can't pick up on hints are the worst, aren't they?!" What hints? You mean like blackmailing him with a false rape accusation so that you can force him to be your slave, just so that you can fulfill your over-bloated narcissistic ego, despite the fact that you've made it this long without needing any "help"? You mean like calling him "Closet", and constantly insulting him? Or maybe putting him in unnecessary situations, even by your standards, to "teach him a lesson"? Great hints there, lady. You'll make all the boys fall in love with those hints.

This writing makes me sick wtf first make a false rape accusation make him your slave then say hints and shit SHUT UP BITCH and mc is just a shithead he should be hate that bitch try to get revenge or something but he is just simping and even thinks that bitch is maybe loves him ??? WTF SHUT UP author

Dex-chan lover
Huh it all makes sense now. She set all of this up from the start. The reason she was bra-less in the beginning was cause she used her power to find out where he was, and used that to get her ideal situation. Damn, she may be thicc but, having that in my head cannon i cant help but root against her now. Blackmailing a false molestation claim is messed up doubly so if you planned on it from the start.

Idk about some of you ppl. I 26 now barely remember some of good friends names from elementary school but i can remember most of the fun times we had and their faces

y’all really upset about this story when it is literally just meant to be fan service.

you’re willingly consuming this manga but complain the entire time while reading and yet you keep reading it. Why? CAUSE YOURE HERE TO SEE SOME ASS AND TITTIES, SO STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT HER BEING A BAD PERSON CAUSE NO SHIT SHE IS, AND HES ALSO A MONSTER VIRGIN. I DOUBT THE AUTHORS TRYING TO WRITE THE NEXT BIG LOVE STORY MASTERPIECE. COMPLAINING ABOUT THE PLOT OF A BORDERLINE HENTAI. ITS AN AVERAGE (at best) STORY WITH INCREDIBLE ART SO IF YOU DONT LIKE IT GO READ SOMETHING ACTUALLY GOOD. damn...

Dex-chan lover
all this discussion and the only thing in my mind after this chapter is how these two dumbasses gave a diarrhea to that cat in the flashback

The name Kuro gives me owl that almost murdered me multiple times but luckily I respawn I have no idea how many times I died and I think its bs that it makes me have to use the feather and dodge rubble which I can't even bash to escape but sacrificed itself to save its child vibes.

Ofc beta Mc pulls a nice guy on her 10 years ago so now she likes him because he's such a nice guy. Whatever, I shouldnt complain about plot if I'm here for the "plot".

Dex-chan lover
Most of these comments are people calling Takamine a bitch while the rest have the sense to enjoy the fucking manga

Fed-Kun's army
These Fucking stupid tropes... "guy gives girl her dropped eraser" "Girl- oh I'm in love".

Mf pulled out the "we met 10 years ago but mc doesn't remember" bs

Dex-chan lover
Thus the sea of comments has been split. One side of repulsion, and one of acceptance.

Meanwhile I calmly thread the land undernea- holy shit uncensored nipples omg

Users who are viewing this thread