Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Don’t Be So Insensitive. Be More Sensitive.

ok so they are childhood friends i see
i hated the first chapter of this but i decided to read more of this out of curiosity

Yeah it pulled the "childhood hero" card that most manga use to justify the out of nothing affection.

I can see why people would hate the mc
i can see why people would hate the girl

BUT WHY DAFUQ ARE PEOPLE GOING CRAZY OVER A TROPE LIKE WAT?!?!

At least give it a chance to see if its done well before immediately whining

people in the comments be like: "Yeah men u know i would f@ck the shit out of her"

No u wouldn't cause you are 40 and live in your mums basement

Fed-Kun's army
Being cliché doesn't mean it can't be good, I'm having a lit of fun reading this actually, it surprises me that I like this manga that much

guys who can't pick up on hints are the worst you say?

well...
yeah...
sorry, that's true.
but we have it hard too...

ba dum tss.

Fed-Kun's army
I KNEWWW IT IM CALLING IT RN SHE MEDITATED THE ENTIRE ENCOUNTER IN THE SPORTS ROOM BECAUSE SHE WANTS AN EXCUSE TO TALK TO THE MC LETS GOOOOO

Dex-chan lover
I don't really mind stories like these being cliché, I'd rather have an enjoyable cliché than some pain in the ass drama. But the forgotten childhood friend trope is always just unnecessary. It's much more fun to see the main characters get closer naturally because they actually like each other in the present than have them get some kinda artificial bonus affection points due to a childhood relationship that one party has forgotten about.

Dex-chan lover
This right here is why I hate her. She made him experience that type of shit in ch1 and it ended up being that they met when they were younger and he was, what seemed like, one of the only ones to treat her normally

Dex-chan lover
Lmao, it appears that everyone here on mangadex has perfect memories of whomever they'd met in their life, including those from 8-10 years ago.

Fuck no you don't smartass. 9 years ago in grade 10, I got in the same class with someone from grade 3 and I remembered jack shit who he was, nor did I remember the face or name of the girl I liked in grade 5. Get over the fact that people easily forget.
You only remember things that have an impact. Guess none of those things you mentioned had an impact for you

Fed-Kun's army
Guy isn't going to pick up any hints from a woman that at one point framed him with rape and was about to be arrested and have his whole life ruined unless you rewound time. Hope the MC gets some character development and that she'd be more blunt with her feelings

Users who are viewing this thread