Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 10 Ch. 60 - I'll let you decide

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 8, 2023
Messages
191
Anime! I look forward to the video version of the chocolate bikini :)

fds-ss.png
 
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 16, 2024
Messages
60
Oh my god, it's getting an anime.

And holy the MC actually just pulled off a "Yes" that otherwise would've taken a good few more chapters until he would've said it otherwise. I remember the days of the earlier chapters where people were (rightfully) dunking on him for being spineless. o7
 
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 24, 2024
Messages
605
Character development?? In my horny fanservice manga? It's more likely than you think.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
4,127
Well at least in this chapter she was less awful than usual.
Of course there is still the new girl ready to ruin the manga.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top