Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Let Me Be Your Cat

Power Uploader
The densnes of this dude woudn't crumble even before nuclear strike, rest asured, nothing will happen this night.
Thanks for bunch of chapters, XuN!

People keep saying he's dense, but that's not the problem here.
This is like Komi-san if Tadano's self esteem was in the toilet and Komi actively cultivated the impression that she gives off.
And he doesn't even have a Najimi to whisper doubt in his ear.
"Oh, the pretty girl has invited me over to her house while her parents are away, and put on cat eats, and taken off her underwear. Could she be trying to drop a hint?"
"No, that's stupid, I'm stupid, she'd never stoop so low as to bother with me. She sees me as less than a dog and she's even told me so outright. She's just using me as a plaything to satisfy her sadistic tendencies."

Dex-chan lover
Very disappointed in all of you for saying he should be focusing on something that isn't his studies

this is why you guys are failing classes -you keep on neglecting your studies

@avatarivn people tend to forget that contradict their belief, pets ARE the rulers, not humans.
So, by calling him a pet, she's basically worshipping him now.

Double-page supporter
Is the original scanlation censoring the body? It feels incomplete because those white censor

@Xunder, this manga have uncensored raws? I searched volume raw, but only find the censored version. Know if this manga really have a uncensored version?

VIP
@Derkik Yeah, the volumes are uncensored. You can buy them from the links provided on the title page. We're using monthly censored mag raws.

Contributor
@MP20895 mr. cat, can you, please, let your owner on his computer or at least log in from your own account? 😅

Users who are viewing this thread