Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - I Want You to Be Ready

Fed-Kun's army
The author isn't really good at comedy but he sure has a good art but well the art is the only quality above the average in this, at this point i only read it for that.

@Darklight99 college cost a lot in countries with a shitty healthcare, im currently in college and everything is payed by the gouvernement except the food cost.
its a not a big news that japan healthcare along with america's one are trash.
people have the right to complain about the mc tho ? ofc he was boneless since day one, but there is this thing call character development but the author seems to have forgotten about it, but well he havent forgotten about the blackmail development cause he sure knows weebs loves it.

@XNovalX because they like sadistic girls, just like takamine and thats why its selling well.

Double-page supporter
Why do these Japs make all MC's eventually turn into beta-ass masochists?

Dex-chan lover
Why are the retards here suddenly complaining about Shirota as if they hadn't known his character since day 1? It's chapter 16 for fucks sake. Not to mention that him having actually thought out his plans and them being perfectly logical plans is pretty decent. College costs a lot of money you know? But then again, these are all probably underage teenagers who don't understand anything after all.

Dex-chan lover
He does not want to be a burden for his family finances, he wants his sister to have the same opportunity he had to study without making sacrifices, he wants to repay his parents and if he goes to college he doesn't want to it half-assed.
Bland MC? Sure.
He has no ambition? You're goddamn right.
But still, that's good thinking from his part, it is something only someone who sees the big picture can do.

Also, I could bet 5 lollipops Takamine will hire him in the end anyways

Aggregator gang
No. No. No.
I do not believe 1 second that he has grown an attachment to their relationship. Not one bit.

Dex-chan lover
I wish there would be a plot twist where MC was simply pretending and was plotting to kill the girl in one go as to not give her the time to use her ability, his motivation simple as being blackmailed and forever threatened by her godlike power. But we know the myriad romcom manga are about MC being herbivore and waiting things to happen in his life.

ngl Shirota isn't wrong, putting off higher education until you do know what you want to do is usually a good idea

what he does need to make a decision on is, yknow, whether he actually cares about his favorite sadist girl

Getting a job makes you a coward? Do you even know how much college debt can strain your families finances if they decide to pay for you? Fuck off.

Power Uploader
@BoshJaker As a matter of fact, I do not, for I live in a more civilized part of the world where university education is a right not beholden to the financial situation of one's parents; which would be about every developed nation that isn't a former part of the British Empire, or Japan.

Fed-Kun's army
@trapsarebetter exactly what i think, all those so called civilized countries where u can't even get a proper education without getting indebted your whole life are just sad.

Users who are viewing this thread