Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - I Want You to Be Ready

Dex-chan lover
Well damn haha. Watch him change what he wants and do something that he doesn't want just because the way she answered.

Group Leader
Is Shirota an M?

Seriously, this girl and her imagination.

Dex-chan lover
Nice chapter, with progress on both parts. They came to the realization that their current relationship isn't going to last forever and this probably be the catalyst for a confession in the future.

Power Uploader
@migh it stil comes with problems though: a friend of mine of mine attended pretty much the most prestigious secondary school in the country whilst being very poor; they accepted based on intellect and the tuition was the same as every other school as required by law here.

But it was still a school filled with rich people, how can this be? Because all the rich people had maids who cleaned their rooms for them and similar stuff; they simply had more time to study. My friend is pretty intelligent and graduated with commendable marks, not putting in much effort, but had far less time to study than they had, also had a part time job that they didn't need to, and so forth.

So even with a dream system of theoretically affordable high class education to even the poorest, so long as they be intelligent enough, still comes with it's problems that give the rich an advantage.

Dex-chan lover
I think about something like this all the time. Even before, between, or even after, all the time. I have lots of regrets and lost to the inevitability of time itself.

Double-page supporter
@migh That's true, but it feels lame that the dude is always the one getting dragged through shit while the girl acts like her life is falling apart because the guy doesn't reciprocate the same feelings.

Fed-Kun's army
@trapsarebetter of course, an Utopia's country where everyone is equal is impossible, it never existed and will never exist but the goal is to reduce that gap the more we can and in those country the gap is still tremendeous.

@burningknuckle yeah thats kinda sad, its his way of doing "comedy" i guess ? but its really not funny and just redundant. it just had a weird tones that shouldn't be there in a regular manga, just make doujin if u want to.

@zero777 i think the one expecting ntr in a romance are the one that are the more pathetic, there is ton of doujin for that purpose since its a fetish that they seem to appreciate, on another note i don't care since this series only have art as a redeemable quality at this point.

Dex-chan lover
I thought the pantie girl is some sort of child of a big company, isn't it? Money is not a problem, the answer is obvious, she will somehow help him with the whole money thing and thus he continued into the college and still be her closet boy.

Except of course, if she just wants to get dicked by some college Yankee

Supporter
@zero777 I mean it is an acquired taste for sure. Also Stories read for general entertainment and ones read for wank/flick material are different. I enjoy a good, debaucherous NTR wank session every now and then, but I really don't like it in my normal reading/watching. It conflicts with the hopeless romantic in me.

What a loser, the best way to repay your parents would be to aim for higher grounds and continue your education. No wonder he's shit at everything except being a "nice guy".

This manga really wants you to take this relationship seriously for some reason but like, it's really hard to care when it feels like neither of the leads care either half of the time. Their dynamic hasn't changed at all and there's so little chemistry between them. And yeah, I get it- they're supposed to be stubborn about their feelings but it's not enjoyable to read. This was better off when it was just a dumb femdom thing, because at least then it had some kind of personality instead of this bland thing.

Dex-chan lover
Jeez. Listen, the dude kinda likes kneeling between her thighs and getting attention from her. And it's hot. Get over it. Some of you need to just stop reading if you hate it do much.

It's chapter 16. He is not going to become macho alfa man and turn the dinamic upside down. It's a manga with a certain type of fetish and is just what it is. You want the opposite go read some isekai slave harem, there are enough of those.

Dex-chan lover
@imnotamused
As someone with a degree I can say they're not all that necessary. Especially for him who seems to not have any actual goals for the future. I don't know about in japan but college is kin of an unecessary expense unless you have some hard set goal you're focusing on.

@Yotomoe Damnnn.... Here in (3rd World SEA Country), you absolutely need to have a college degree to live comfortably. Work standards here are too high despite being menial jobs. No College ≠ No Opportunities. Hell, you can’t even apply to work in a convenience store without completing secondary education.

@Yotomoe
Of course it's not a simple matter for many people in many situations, but in his context it's kinda weird.
Tuition in Japan and other countries is not expensive, it's only a problem if you're absolutely poor (cardboard house poor), which we can assume his family is not. There's also programs to help with that anyway.

That said the social safety net in japan is significant, so not going to college won't leave you in the street, but it's kinda weird having all the chances in the world, his parents (that we know of) have said nothing to him about work or bust, or having to scrape for money.

In my opinion it's a reflection of his character, hence why she's also angry/sad/disappointed in him, not only she's feeling cut off from him, but she also thinks (imo) that he's got more potential than being a neet/assembly line worker/drywall installer and living day to day.

Users who are viewing this thread