Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - I Want You to Be Ready

Bruh no matter where I fuckin go there are retards complainin about something and anything about a manga 😪

Dex-chan lover
@imnotamused
Agreed. MC having no ambition has been highlighted as far back as chapter 8. It's pure cringe how he doesn't even realize how unflattering it sounds to close off his future so thoughtlessly. I expect any development he gets will be geared towards curing him of poor self-esteem, but that might be hopelessly optimistic.

Dex-chan lover
Each chapter Takamine seems to be more and more abusive and taking advantage of MC.

She's threatened him with false rape allegations, manipulated him into being her man-servant, constantly teases him sexually under coercion and talks about NTRing him (ironic because I still don't know if he even is interested in anything more of a relationship with her), constantly is pressuring him to take the path in life SHE wants HIM to take instead of letting him choose for himself, and despite all of this, she STILL gets upset when he gets confused because of the mixed messages he's received from her.

I think something needs to happen to give her that moment of introspection and reformation. Right now, any relationship they have will be doomed to implantation and unhealthy tendencies.

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't be surprised if this whole thing was just a setup from takamine from the get go. Maybe she already experienced a future where the mc didn't pursue his dreams and she did a reset all the way back to high school and planned to have him under her so she can have him achieve a better life.

Dex-chan lover
TFW you waifu is helping you get a better future but you are too stubborn nto see it. Also, hard tomkeep a job in those trying times.

Dex-chan lover
Man, i know this girl is totally in love with our idiotic MC, and thats why shes pulling all this shit on him, cause she has the mentality of a 5 year old, but i just cant stomach her. The best thing that can happen to mc is to get rid of her for good.

Dex-chan lover
God, just give me the doujins if you're gonna tease that much ffs.

Shoutout to those who say "You won't know until you try it" and once they fail miserably they spiral into a forgettable life. Better keep aspirations real and don't ever take any kind of advice from others if you're unsure you could handle it (failure).

Dex-chan lover
Random thought, but what if she did get raped and undid it? She'd still technically have experienced it. What would be the psychological implications?

Fed-Kun's army
LOL this kid has some sort of syndrome, he basically looking about on that "life ruining level of blackmail stunt" she did and being all "meh" about it. If anything he should be working on a plot for revenge.

The ntr part is just the girl baiting mc hoping he say "no, I can't let that happen. You are mine_

We all know their relationship won’t really end. This is nothing but your typical cliche plot structure in trash romances tbh

Users who are viewing this thread