Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Don't Get It Twisted

Dex-chan lover
tenor.png

Ah, is it the always losing childhood friend time ?

Fed-Kun's army
he grabs boobies faster than the light and well the third wheel wasnt really needed really we barely had some development and now we will have some useless triangle drama but hey atleast we got a nice ass in this chapter ^^

Dex-chan lover
Is this the start of a love triangle? What a completely new, unique and original idea that I've never seen before.

Dex-chan lover
Ah. The worst possible development has finally arrived.

Let's hope it's just this one girl or this series loses whatever charm it might have had.

A new girl huh, not sure if the timing's right, but if her involvement will somehow make the two mc's disasterous personality/attitude even a little better, she's a more than welcome addition

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, like I said before this is the way I want the story to go.

With all the shitty things she's done to him, I want her to have to reflect on her actions and her relationship with him. She's pretty much held him at gunpoint with false rape accusations, teases him constantly, degrades and humiliates him, etc. And then she gets mad when he doesn't make a move or feels like he's getting mixed signals.

For all the amount of times she's teased him about NTR and her cucking him, I think there's something karmic in her not getting what she wants for once and no amount of re-doing is going to fix it until she changes herself and apologizes to him for all the things she's done. As it stands, they're not in a healthy relationship even in the slightest and it would only degrade if she doesn't show him any respect and keeps treating him as a tool.

That's why I feel introducing another love interest that Shirota feels closer to and that has better chemistry isn't just cheap drama but will actually allow for good character development and will allow some much needed introspection. It's a problem that Takamine can't just groundhog day away or reset, and she'll actually have to face. I hope this leads to some proper reevaluation.

Is the new girl another childhood friend or just Takamine pretending to be someone else?

I don’t need sleep. I need answers! I can’t just wait another month ;-;

Dex-chan lover
It's going to be very satisfying seeing the prez getting jealous, her smug act feels retarded most of the time, maybe that will fix it.

Users who are viewing this thread