Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - A Happy Couple

I’ve been dying to see the new girl. Thank you for translating UwU

Fed-Kun's army
I love how he didn't freak out when she flashed her tits out in public but he did when she asked "is this person your girlfriend?"

@Graywing "I hope Takamine doesn't reset to erase the childhood friend's memory. That would be cruel."

Takamine may not be the only one with a supernatural ability, this new girl may have one that can maybe either neutralize, compete, or identical to it, this is the only way I can see where she could be any kind of competition, threat, rival, etc to her. It may also be why she flashed him.

Double-page supporter
I know new girl wont get anywhere but god damn it, she's already infinitely more likable than Takamine. Do the right thing author, for the good of mankind

Fed-Kun's army
Treat your love interest like garbage the whole story (even threatening him with a false rape accusation that has yet to be brought up again) but then feel threatened when a new girl comes along and treats him like a man lmaoooooooooo I hope Eri crushes her gem in the end.

Dex-chan lover
MC respect someone who blackmails him and use her broken power for petty stuff. Yeah ... what with Japanese obsession with low class MC?

Users who are viewing this thread