Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - A Happy Couple

Author should forget about doing shitty romcoms and make hentai like the ones he draw in Pixiv, his amazing art is wasted on this

Dex-chan lover
Eri is here for a single chapter and she already treats MC better than a slave-master-blackmailer-rape-"victim" takamine, anyone with a 2 digit iq chose her.

More like, why the hell is the MC sticks to takamine anyway?

Dex-chan lover
@Naian I know the low class MC thigns is annoying and i prefer the strong MC also but they are using it so the average reader can somehow relate to the MC. I mean in a real world there for sure is a lot less of the ALPHA boys and probably the majority of readers are ppl not in a relationship.

@danknny Word. Lmao serves her right

The new girl is probably autistic though, else she's probably a slut. At that age no one brandishes their nipples nonchalantly like a madman, even to a person you knew well before. There's a possibility that she likes MC and is seducing him (Though no one probably does that on the first meeting in a long time), but with her reactions upon knowing he has someone he likes, it's not the case most likely.

Eri steps in and steals the show. And for the record... I've known girls like this. They see you as a friend and don't realize your like... a dude that is attracted to the opposite sex. But she seems to know wtf she's doing lol.

Still infinitely better than the MC.

Dex-chan lover
I know this isn't hentai but man the lack of nipples every time they'd show their tits really gets me annoyed 😂

Dex-chan lover
and just when MC and feMC realize how much they mean to each other, here comes the obligatory third wheel to light a fire under this powderkeg. like clock work.

Dex-chan lover
I say we boycott the author to make the next chapter have takamine reversing the incident in the first chapter just so we can see mc in jail. Then she would bring childhood friend to the jail to add further insult to injury lol.

Aggregator gang
I skipped from chapter one to this chapter. Could someone please explain to me why people like these kinds of stories? I frankly find them shitty, and it's weird that other people like this whole "slave contract" trope in a story. Like, do you guys genuinely think it's just a harmless element of the manga, or are all of you just massive coomers who just read to coom?

Dex-chan lover
@Kuroww
>read first chapter and last chapter only
>doesn't understand story

please tell me more.

Users who are viewing this thread