Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - A Happy Couple

is it weird if i prefer this new girl over the MFL
i mean i know those 2 are going to end up together but FL is manipulative and down right yandere at the end of this chapter.
as he says she treats him like a tool and is blackmailing him all the time with what she has on him.

on the other hand this new childhood friend seems like she'd be perfect for our ML it's a shame it's a sunk ship.

Another Childhood Friend that won't fucking win :( I hate this Childhood Friend troupe cuz they always lose in the end -_- Does Japan hate Childhood Friends or something? Just let them win once in a while man 😢

If you only read anime, you might think that the Japanese procreate only through childhood friends. No childhood friends means you are forever alone.

Fed-Kun's army
Took a 3-month break from this manga to see if it would get on with the progression. Now, I'm back, caught up, and...

Shirota still pisses me off to no end. But, at least there's SOME progression so I can read this and not feel like it's going nowhere... I think.

Dex-chan lover
If youre gonna introduce a new chara, the very least give the illusion of chance as well. Really hate when author introduce a new girl simply to make MC more conscious of FMC

Dex-chan lover
Y'know, you're not making this any better for FML with this new addition to the cast, author-kun.

@ScrewYouTakenUsername it has to be Otaku pandering (I mean, they always look down on themselves so...)

Contributor
@legendaryswordsman it's not weird at all, I feel the same way about the childhood friend. But we all know that this ship has already sunk before it was even built

Dex-chan lover
Well saw this coming. I knew Takamine was too possessive to let him ever leave the relationship. Now the most I can hope for is for her to just reset the day, and not mind wipe the other girl or flat out continuously torture and kill them in a time loop until she gets bored.

I just realized, perhaps this girl's powers revolve around her taking off her bra or something. She was coming to a cram school in public and wore nothing which is highly unplausible, but she probably removed it to use her powers while MC was not looking for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread