Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - A Happy Couple

Nice personality: check
Better than FMC: check
Childhood friend: check

Ladies and gentleman, we have a loser.

Bruh just from this chapter you can see who the clear best girl of the manga is. With how mc thinks of takamine with her condescending attitude towards him and treating him like a tool, compared to the playful kawaii eri who says hes attractive. Sadly mcs a masochist horn dog who likes being treated like a slave😔

Group Leader
Why do I have a feeling that they're purposefully making this new girl the "perfect girl" so that later on they can do some supposedly clever twist that reveals she's even worse than Takamine, and then the readers start to like Takamine more, just because she's not as bad as the new girl. Maybe I'm thinking too much about it :D But I could see this author making the new girl a massive slut or something (maybe even an av star, ...how old was she again?), so that most of the guys reading this manga will start to like Takamine more because she's "pure". (even though she's still a horrible human being).

Double-page supporter
@kdtruebone Pretty much mangaka just added a character to get some plot at this point. Nothing that should get criticized because most mangakas does this when they need to extend their stories.

About this chapter you can see it coming the three of them were childhood friends and there's an old rivalry between the girls. Dense MC finally realize after another 30 chapters that prez is best girl. End

Fed-Kun's army
Black haired girlfriend: blackmails MC (a random guy at the moment) and shows him her panties before realizing he is actually her childhood friend.
New girl: knows MC is her childhood friend instantly, says she shows her boobs only to him.

Let's hope MC is not a masochist.

>mangadex calling some side distraction bitch better as soon as they're introduced
Every time.

Fed-Kun's army
@FRASH_18 Couldn't have said it better myself. It hurts me everytime I think how much better this manga would've been with a more intelligent and proactive MC.

It's chapter 18 and you guys still don't understand that FMC wasn't actually gonna report MC if he refused ... She would have saved him no matter his response. She just did that because she didn't know how to convince him. Look at chap 1 again, she was always super confident and overconfident , and the only time she was actually confused and didn't know what to do, was when he refused her proposition. The reason why she even wanted him to be her "closet" was because she knew who he was and wanted to be close to him.

Double-page supporter
I'm pretty sure everyone knows that. But manipulation and abuse isn't suddenly okay because you were "confused" or wanted to get close to someone you like.

Users who are viewing this thread