Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - A Happy Couple

Flashing your childhood friend not because you like him, but because you don’t register him as a male.

Dex-chan lover
The FMC was already shit tier on her own, now that the new girl who's better than her in every possible way joined the cast, it's making her even more trashy than she already was, and what's worse is that we all know that she's gonna win anyway, I expected nothing less to be honest, shitty rom-com manga authors doing their usual business.

Hah, it would be nice if the author gives the new girl atleast a chance since I find her much more likeable, but then again knowing how the story goes, they probably won't.

Usually hate when they bring in childhood friends like this... but this time I really like her better, and we barely got to know her. On top of that it shows how negative the FMC and MC are in a way. It's not entirely accurate of course, but it *is* part of his viewpoint.

I look forward to seeing how it plays out. Hopefully better? It would be nice to have some semblance of happy in this.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone: Childhood friend is doomed to lose. Fuck love triangles

Me: She just flashed her tits and both of them barely reacted.

There is not even an attempt to pretend that Takamine isn't winning.

Users who are viewing this thread