Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - A Happy Couple

@Neo-Accelerator
True, but maybe she never dealt with a situation like that, and author wanted to develop her character until she apologize properly to MC. I mean let's be honest here, OK ? You all seem to love Nagatoro (i do too), from "Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san".
But, she was way worse in term of abuse at the start of the manga, her abuse were even physical. And it's just 20 chapter later that she became more docile with MC
compared to that FMC here, wasn't abusing him as bad, they are moslty just tease.
After chap 1, i thought she was going to make his life a hell, but she seemed way more kind to him, and her relashionship with MC seemed at equal standing, aside of his "closet" job.

Aggregator gang
@well, that's how most manga work. Actually, as most of the entertainment medium works.

mc: cant remember best childhood memory from 5 years ago
me: remembers every interaction with a female since i was born not that many but still

also god dayum this eri beast is a WHORE

goddamn the president is just an abusive, manipulative, possessive fuckin bitch isn't she

i hope shirota ends up with emi

Dex-chan lover
>Childhood friend
>As cute as FeMC
>Short hair
>Spunky

She's not gonna win the shirotabowl, is she?

I'm usually the "stick-to-the-FMC" kind of guy but at the rate this manga's going, I would like this series more if the MC goes out with the childhood friend.

YANDEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fed-Kun's army
@fluffjunk13

No the author can't POSSIBLY be original enough to do smth like that, at best they'll date for a bit then he'll realize hIs TrUe LoVe WaS tAkAmInE aLl AlOnG and break up with the obviously better childhood friend who didn't threaten him with rape accusations, didn't insult tease and treat him like a slave for so long and didn't string him along just because she was too much of an idiot to outright confess. SURE I WOULD LIKE FOR HIM TO END UP WITH THE CHILDHOOD FRIEND. But I doubt it'll happen sadly

@AstrumDeus Yeah I agree with you there it's not gonna go that direction. I had been pretty tolerating with how Takamine treats MC-kun (except for the rape accusation shit I really hate that seen a lot of that in Twitter) but with every chapter her likeability just goes down and down. I can appreciate an "I'm-too-shy/prideful-but-I-like-him/her-so-I'll-just-mess-with-him/her" kind of story but this one's kinda going too far. Still gonna follow this tho even if it's looking kinda gloomy for me (if it still does get scanlated since it was recently announced it got licensed so yeh)

Fed-Kun's army
@fluffjunk13 idk if you finished yet but
I DID NOT EXPECT THE AUTHOR TO GO ALL "SHE WAS GAY ALL ALONG" and if I'm honest thats not that bad an idea, imo it's better to say "there was no way to have romantic development because she's into girls" than to say "they could've been together but the MC is a dumbass"

Aggregator gang
Last page getting vibes of "Warning: The killer about to call you is already inside your house."

Users who are viewing this thread