Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Professional Newlywed, Takane-san

Double-page supporter
@kazu19 Are we reading the same damn thing? Look up the definition and compare that to what he is literally doing dude...

Double-page supporter
@Stevie333 What the fuck are you on about, that is literally the definition of a simp. Get your masochistic tendency outta here.

Dex-chan lover
Nice art as usual, shame it gets old pretty quick plotwise.

Dex-chan lover
Takamine always delivers on it's erotic fun.

*But but muh beta, muh simp, mc* - New pupular buzzword I see. Go away already. 13 chapters in you should have figured the premise out. Go read some slave-rape harem isekai with "alfa" mc or something.

I'd like to have a meaningful discussion on the topic of this chapter but DAT ASS.

Dex-chan lover
If Takamine managed to bottle up her tsundere side and was actually honest with him, may be Shirota would get the hints for once instead of thinking it's some weird "carrot and the stick" game like he mentioned back in chapter 6.

Double-page supporter
It's almost like everyone has forgotten that this time travelling psychopath got this guy arrested for rape, is blackmailing him into servitude and can do it again at literally anytime. But I guess that's okay because she's pretty and likes him and "undid" it (not the psychological trauma though). How people have already forgotten or like her is a miracle to me. At least the art is nice.

@XNovalX
He's not a simp. You seem to be the one who needs to find out what that word means. Being blackmailed and begrudgingly subservient kinda is antithetical to what makes a simp. He literally doesn't want to be there and he doesn't like her. KanoKarii's MC is a simp, this guy is not.

@Yautja This is manga. Can't remember the last time I read something that was grounded in some sense of realism (destroy all humankind comes pretty close though), and it's lead to some pretty funny scenes as well as some cute ones too. Maybe a book might be a better choice for you?

Double-page supporter
@Rinku_kun
Wow, that's a whole lot of stuff that's completely irrelevant to anything I said. I was judging the readers, not the manga. Learn to read.

Anyways, you're reading shit manga if none of it's grounded in realism. It's also impressive you think that being a manga exempts things from criticism based on realism.

EDIT: For the sake of space, replying using this comment instead of making a new one even though your comment comes after.
@Migh
Yea, light comedy wasn't the impression of the first chapter; there were plenty of funny ways to go about things. Not that her liking him is a good enough excuse for me or any other sensible person. As always, you wouldn't be saying any of that if she was an ugly dude and the MC was a hot girl.

Fed-Kun's army
@Yautja she clearly had feelings for him from the very beginning now that we have seen her past so the "blackmailing" was just a reason for him to pass time with her, i understand that its not the best way possible but she just has difficulties telling her true feelings, she clearly is shy under this image she made at school.

you shouldnt go that far im pretty sure this manga is just aiming at being a light comedy/romance one. lets just appreciate this godlike art
@Ninja ikr they should have know by now and thats kinda sad people seems to really like these "alpha" mc when they are just criminal, maybe their weird fantasies get over the top and then its kinda sad to have fantasies like that

Fed-Kun's army
@Yautja well yeah can't go against what u just said, thats why i said there was a lot of better ways, but still there was some cute chapters and im enjoying this manga even though the art is a major part of my enjoyment i still appreciate the FMC behaviour if u dont count chapter 1

i just hope that there will be no weird shits and that takamine will come to be more honest with herself and stop those sadist play

Dex-chan lover
Takamine honestly is a bit flip-floppy and indecisive. Like I can get why people might be frustrated at Shirota for not getting that she likes him, but let's be clear here: she is a bit of a dick.

I mean, she basically told him "be my manservant or I'll ruin your entire life by making a false rape accusation" with the first few chapters, and that alone is enough for most people to have some...apprehensions about entering a relationship with a person.

But more than that, she's just generally very indicative, petty and has a habit of setting up ultimatums just to toy with him. From his perspective, and keeping in mind that she just kind forces herself upon him and wants him to go along with it, it's probably more safe to get the impression that she's plotting something or is trying to mess with him rather than her having genuine feelings for him.

I think that's an interesting aspect of her character in that her faults are probably what makes it so she's unintentionally sabotaging her own chances of a relationship because she has to go about indirectly setting up "games" instead of just saying how she feels, which I think/hope will come to bite her in the ass.

What I hope ultimately happens is that she's forced to reevaluate how she treated MC, such as MC falling for and/or dating another woman and she'll have to reconsider how she treated him and improve upon herself to get him back. I don't want how she's treating him poorly to go unaddressed because I feel like this is unfair to Shirota, as he definitely has undeniably been abused by her in the past, and will be in the future if she doesn't change her act.

Contributor
Question: Do any of you guys think that Shirota has become too dense? Or is the problem still on Takamine for giving mixed signals? Cause honestly, I'm not sure. Some people both on here and on Reddit seem to think the former, while other people seem to think the latter.

Dex-chan lover
@Koni. Bit of both at this point, more leaning towards Shirota having a problem. Prez has never come on THIS strong to Shirota before, so he comes off as a beta for not seeing that she wants to smash. Assuming that is what she wants, because if it isn't, she's fucking crazy and unreasonable. It goes beyond density and more that I can't wrap my head around how a teenage boy could have that ass in his face and not feel biologically compulsed to hit that?

Can't defend Shirota on this one. Dude may as well be gay.

Users who are viewing this thread