Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Professional Newlywed, Takane-san

She really is one of the most seductive animanga girls I've ever seen, incredible. Hotter than the sun.

Aggregator gang
Fine, fuck it, I'll admit it: this is trash but the fanservice is just too fucking good to pass.

@chusetto I'm experiencing vicarious blue balls for him every time I read a new chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I am always disappointed in the MC for going along with these events/games and involving himself with FMC as much as he has already. Perhaps it's just fear on his part, but we see no inner contempt for her on his part either. This chapter proves that even if she's wearing no bra/panties that she still could have on pasties at any time to ruin his life if and whenever she wants to. Even disregarding that, from the MC's point of view why should her resetting power even be constrained by disrobing undergarments? The only confirmation of such a limiting principle is a self-admission from the FMC. Why trust her words since she literally manipulates everything in her life to suit her desires to this point?

Does she have other unrevealed powers? Are there others like her out there? IS SHE EVEN HUMAN? There are so many unknown variable that put the MC at such a disadvantage that maybe it's better to always humor the FMC, lest he receive retribution for defying her. What nags me is why he trusts that doing anything for her fancy actually carries any water with whether she'll wake up one morning bored of her literal boy toy and just reset condemning him to a false rape imprisonment for the hell of it.

This sword of damocles colors everything that happens in this manga in unforgivable fashion for me personally. I guess I cannot blame the MC, as powerless as he is, for the actions taken thus far. I still would be constantly looking for weaknesses and ways he could break her hold on him if it were me.

Dex-chan lover
holy shit, i totally didn't expect the first fucking move to be the naked apron

Dex-chan lover
aVBVKpoD_700w_0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread