Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Raise Your Hand

Aggregator gang
New take on cindrella...She will drop her underwear while running off from the party and the prince will have to find the owner

Damnnn since when their relationship becomes so sweet??? Like seriously. She's like so likeable in this chapter. And that ass thoooooo

LMAO where the fuck do you see NTR here ... Isn't it already obvious that she love MC to death ? If there is NTR in the futur then the author just destroyed his own logic and story he draw until now ...

Also you guys say he is dense ... By you guys are the one that are dense if you can't even understand she wanted him to be the Prince, she voted for him ...

Fed-Kun's army
@Reiito If NTR comes out of left field here i'm going to go ape shit on the author for ruining a great story. I must see the MC and FMC just get together at least.

The problem isn't whether or not there is NTR bait, it's just that it's an overly used unpleasant troupe that's used to extend the story. The troupe is ever more so unpleasant when it so blatantly clear that the MCs' will end up together making arcs like these dumbfoundingly predictable and provides uninteresting character development. The more romance manga you read, the more of a turn off this kind of thing becomes.

I'm starting to get really irked at this manga. I'll keep reading because I hope it will get better, but right now I'm starting to dislike both that fucking simp and that selfish bitch. And no, the fact that she's pushing him to do better doesn't justify her actions. She blackmailed him and she's not showing any signs of repentance, and he seems to have forgotten this, and even if he remembers he doesn't resent her a bit. I hope the author knows what he's doing, because I think this manga is becoming wasted potential.

I'd have pulled out my cock the second she did that. She could just take something else off and reversed time.

Chill, we all know he won’t get NTR’d. Nothing about this manga points to that. It wouldn’t necessarily be the worst thing for him though if he did. I hope that the theory that she’s in a loop of trying to get him to like her but being rejected. I think that would be a cool twist.

Lmao people see another dude and think it's NTR the prez clearly is head over heels for mc she may tease him but she clearly wants to get into his pants alone.

Contributor
the "prince"(Oji) has almost the same face as the MC. Why is one handsome and popular and the other not? lol

Imagine being so beta that you ask to be voted to be the male lead in a school play, but don't even vote yourself

Dex-chan lover
Only 1 vote, huh? Since "the girls in [the] class don't think highly of him", you'd think he'd maybe get a few votes our of spite or pity.

Users who are viewing this thread