Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Raise Your Hand

Seeing that people are mentioning NTR, there have been signs that she likes him. Not only that but I think we can pretty much assume that the only vote that the MC got was from her. As in she wanted him to be her prince. Plus, this isn't some hentai (although there has been some very *cough* interesting *cough* panels. So everyone calm down, although I feel like the prince is gonna have a scene where he has to kiss her, but something happens that makes the MC kiss/save her or the prince turns out to not be interested in her at all, idk just a speculation

Dex-chan lover
Does Japanese literally have the same idiom as "in the palm of her hand" in English? Language is fascinating!

I'm still sore from that false rape allegation. This manga is leaving a bad taste in my mouth. I bet that the ending of this one would be shit.Gonna drop this now. See ya later space cowboys!

@CptHornSwoggle Yes. But as i said there is no way it happen because FMC character isn't made like that. If author make that, then he completly destroy her character to implement a new character in her body. That wouldn't make any sense as it would be completly illogical to his own story.

@Myorn pretty sure he couldn't vote. And if he could, he certainly didn't vote for the Prince fucker. Because the reason why he wanted to be prince was because he didn't want the other dude to be the one.

I am still reading this for the art, never ever bought into tsunderes, not even "mild" ones. This, however, I am just still reading to see if ever there will be a plot point where Takamine goes "I suck, sorry for doing that rape attempt thingy to you"(not remotely enough but at least the intent is there). The MC is doing fine I suppose? he is still a doormat, but at least for being dense he has an excuse of being burned once already, and being openly hostile won't help either, but what's the point in trying to find smarter characters in an ecchi romcom.

Supporter
@KazarianFhas Idk why i always forget this painful truth... Guess I'm reading it only because i forgot to unfollow and simply cant ignore any manga update there is...

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Since when does the earth have 22 months? /s

@themoobz
Would you rather lick ya own balls or get NTRed?

@Reiito
Alternatively, he actually wants to get NTRed by fancy guy and he got off on the humiliation of losing the lead role vote.

Dex-chan lover
I thought if anyone saw her reset by taking off her panties they would remember the past timeline yet she does in front of her class...

Users who are viewing this thread