Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Raise Your Hand

Men. I think. I would cry because. She does that in front. Of the class and they guy cant. Do anything. Because there way to many people situations like that make you think what would be the best solutions think in your grandma to chill off

Dex-chan lover
Everyone here complaining how this manga is turning into ntr while there's me who's really enjoying that butt rub that's hot af.

Double-page supporter
It would be great if the MC gets a real chance at getting back at Takamine.

The girls don't like him but he still gets all the votes, wtf.

Dex-chan lover
MC is lowkey jealous of anyone taking his closet role. Takamine is damn fun, is always ready with some sexual play.

Fed-Kun's army
Come on guys, it's fun that right now mc is dense, the banter between this guys, well mostly from takane is pretty good. Well, he is mc and gonna get the Goddess, but i don't want to say this, but it's good that author is prolonging the romance.

Fed-Kun's army
@bradek
Dude, just compare those two boys.
Shirota- he is a loner, no one gives a fuck about him, his marks are pretty average, i think only takamine and teacher calls his name.
Prince dude- his marks and looks are in par with president (takamine), well girls don't like him but he is one and only boy who has looks and can do a better job to become a prince than shirota.

Dex-chan lover
i kinda agree that the only possible ntr happening is during the stage play, when prince x cinderella need to kiss, but Takamine won't let it happen most likely

T51

Dex-chan lover
I swear to god, if some NTR shit happens to our MC I'm gonna loose it. Our boy is already in a bad position(?) dont force his hand by making his situation go from shit to fuck.

Still waiting on that major character development for Takamine; maybe we might get it during the festival arc, but im getting the feeling that she'd just go back to normal after the festival, all Tsundere-asshole mode style type of shit.

Dex-chan lover
@T51 You can't get NTR'ed if you're the one being pursued lol. And it may not be huge, but I think her letting her emotions show on her face when he can't see it is a pretty important development that we need in order to lead to something even bigger. Her face was always stoic at the beginning of the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread