Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Let Me Wash Your Back

Dex-chan lover
At least he survived another day. I've begun to wonder why she didn't just straight up threaten to kill him or his family and then undo it to prove a point Re:Zero style back in Ch. 1. As the end of this chapter put it, she just wanted to assert absolute control over MC and will go to any length to do so.

Double-page supporter
Well, good for u MC-kun, i would had attacked her after 1s without a doubt lol Iron balls indeed...

@Tamerlane Well, you'll be surprise once you able to take control over woman, you'll know how obedient they are. She's bitchy behaviour towards mc is because of the one that she's fall in love with is a coward virgin but when you think it again mc is the only one that she let to see her bad side. Despites of being salty about her bossy behaviour, i myself can't stand with mc's naive reaction, if it's Kazuma from konosuba that exhibitionist bitch future gonna end up for good.

Dex-chan lover
@Ninja the femdom bit isn't the annoying part, the fact that MC is literally a brainlet and has 0 mental processing ability is. Like fuck, I've missed out on some obvious chicks that were interested in me, but this is so blatant at times.

what a useless MC. I will show president how hard am I the moment she show herself up in the showers.

Aggregator gang
@Nerex I liked how another user put it few chapters ago: "This is almost disrespectful to the girl at this point".

Dex-chan lover
Well obviously FMC is nuts. Cornering the MC she herself "described" him with words like cavalier. To bring someone who is a try hard to be respectful of women in such a situation is only her own fault if she pushes the MC further away. Oh on another note. Why is it the MC fault at all, the girl could every moment open her mouth and just say: "I wanna go out with you as a equal partner." But no MC is the dense dumbass who gets the crowd middle finger.

T51

Dex-chan lover
Yeah nah the wounds this MC is getting is gonna need time, a therapist, and a nice warm girl, to heal.

Aggregator gang
@Nikosgarofola To be clear: I never meant to imply the series is particularly "deep".
On the contrary. While I'm growing very fond of it because on a personal level I love her brand of of playful teasing, I still think of the series as dumb fun with a completely ludicrous premise.
I was just making guesses on what the character's motivation are supposed to be.

dude this is even beyond dense , dude what do think will happen of her pride if she keeps showing you herself half naked for hours ?
and the fault isn't actually the dude's the author is making us suck up any weird shit , I think he'd sell better if the series ended a 50 chapters earlier by having it make sense than dragging it without even stupidity forget about logic

Double-page supporter
My god, the both of them are dumb cowards, she is too scared about being rejected and desperate to gets his affection (in the most dumb way possible ),and he is dumb asf as usual... Of course SOMETIMES His denseness has justification but this is too much!

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the effectiveness of her attempts at dominating him is kind of undone by the fact that he realized why she was doing it. He's like, perceptive when it comes to shit like this yet he can't for the life of him get a clue as to why this girl keeps swarming him day in and day out.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That's a clever use of the steam, to hide that she's actually wearing a swimsuit, color me impressed

Users who are viewing this thread