Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 8 Ch. 49 - Teach me your preferences.

Dex-chan lover
This girl is toxic and hopeless. She's abusive too.
Yeah, he's spineless. But she's way worse

Really, she kinda deserves getting a bad end. Too bad she's not getting one.

Art is amazing as always. It's literally the only thing this manga has.

Dex-chan lover
MC be like

anime-volleyball.gif

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
This girl is toxic and hopeless. She's abusive too.
Yeah, he's spineless. But she's way worse

Really, she kinda deserves getting a bad end. Too bad she's not getting one.

Art is amazing as always. It's literally the only thing this manga has.
Yeah agree with this. I've said it before I want MC to break free of Takamine. I want him to grow a spine, better himself, get into a healthy relationship with Eri's help, and go to a better college then FMC. All the while Takamine sees it from the sidelines, unable to use her powers to change anything.

Dex-chan lover
Oh god I remember this manga and dropping it. Came back to see what happening and it still the same crap?

I remember when people said the MC is dumb and hopeless but this girl is 10x worst. She toxic as hell and gaslight him into doing everything with a "Oh if you don't do this, I'll end up being gangbang and NTR." crap over and over.

He honestly does not deserve this and she does not deserve him. Might as well rename this manga "stockholm syndrome"

Group Leader
She is worse than a Tsundere. She is worse than a Himedere. She won't even allow herself to be liked... 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oh god I remember this manga and dropping it. Came back to see what happening and it still the same crap?

I remember when people said the MC is dumb and hopeless but this girl is 10x worst. She toxic as hell and gaslight him into doing everything with a "Oh if you don't do this, I'll end up being gangbang and NTR." crap over and over.

He honestly does not deserve this and she does not deserve him. Might as well rename this manga "stockholm syndrome"
Well, you can't expect much from a story which literally starts with rape blackmail and never mentions it again. Just look at the art and close the tab imo, just like i do.

Dex-chan lover
I hated this FMC at the start, decided to peak in on how its progressed...

I still hate this FMC.

Dex-chan lover
Jeez take the hint MC… Thanks for the scanlation
Usually I'd be saying that, but how can he when this is the way she talks to him?

Me personally I can't put up with that level of disrespect

Fed-Kun's army
My favorite part of Takamine is how fucking obvious it is she wants nothing more than to fuck him, but also that he’s so dense as a defense mechanism because she literally blackmailed him with rape in chapter one.

I just want a chapter of Takamine alone just going into a depressive spiral over how badly she fucked up, because no girl would ever do this shit with a guy she didn’t want. She had the goddamn condom ready and everything in the last outfit.

Users who are viewing this thread