Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Let Me Wash Your Back

Dex-chan lover
Takimine: I'm going to sexually tease him endlessly
Shirota: *gets hard like any normal person would*
Takimine: *shocked pikachu face*

I don't know what else she was expecting

Aggregator gang
@jokerxhisoka I'd like to imagine that he thinks that once FMC tires of him, she'll just throw him away, freeing him. I'd imagine he'd be pretty happy to burn bridges with her once this strange dance of "You remember me? I'll keep harassing you until you do" is over.

Of course, we know that's not what he's thinking, and not what the author intends.

Fed-Kun's army
Somebody said here to forget the false rape accusation at the beginning to enjoy this as a romcom, but I'm failing to see any other reason as to why this MC doesn't make a move already.

The only logic I can conceive here is "This chick is mentally unstable. Don't stick your dick in crazy".

Or the author wants me to forget the rape accusation AND believe this guy is just that dense too.

Best ending would be:
- He finds some decent cute/hot girl to be with and starts spending more time with her to give us some other perspective on his behaviour when he's not potentially threatened like with Takamine
- He grows tired of Takamine's bullshit, after finding a decent girl and spending time with her instead.
- He remembers/learns about their past with Takamine and becomes utterly disgusted with her and her behaviour at present time.
- He moves on from her and as much as she tries later to rollback or revert or use her bs supernatural power it always ends up the same for her, so she's ultimately left with her unrequitted love and regrets over not doing the right things with him that she should have.
- We get a happy ending for ya boi Shirota who learned how to live life to the fullest and not be pushed around by abusive and authoritative women who try to get hold of his weakness to make him do their bidding or get something out of him.
Alternatively from that point on:
- Takamine can become a decent human being.
- Shirota might end up parting with his alternative girl over a variety of reasons after having grown into a man.
- They can possibly get back together, ONLY IF Takamine became a decent woman and acts like a person and not a stupid wanna-be-teaser-sex-devil-abuser.

But sadly as said before we won't get that, such a shame.
@ZBoner

P.S.
@PedroSimao002 I really don't see her acting like that accusation shit didn't matter. She's literally holding onto his weakness and keeps pushing him around with it, because he's unable to say "NO" to her. As for him being dense, as someone who's seen all kinds of people: I really can't take a crazy-sh prideful woman like that serious as a romantic interest, she doesn't act consistently enough to make him feel that, especially considering he lacks experience with women to even read all her 'hints', which for me don't really exist from his perspective we only think that way cause we're seeing it from 3rd person perspective and get to hear their thoughts and reasoning.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, that one's on her. She had him on the cusp of realization, then shot down her own chances because she's too proud to look vulnerable to him. Dense MC-kun aside, her mixed messaging is asinine.

She always provoke him and act being superior than him not because she think she's really superior than him. She just want to make mc losing his patience and being a chad that dominating her.
But mc is just lame virgin just like me a few years ago.

Dex-chan lover
Agreed. I think it could make for a good arc if she finally realizes that she's essentially been abusing him and that this is not how she will get what she wants. She's put a gun up to his head and told him to be her servant, and he thinks that she's just using him whilst trying to mock him. Given what he's been through, his behavior isn't that of "beta cuck" like everyone's spouting, but one of someone who's being tormented by someone and who is unsure of how he should act.

It's just as much of her fault as it is his, and she needs to go through an arc of sorting her own demons before entering a relationship with MC. If a woman is as unstable as this, it doesn't matter her looks or attractiveness, it's best not to enter a relationship with her as it will end in blood, so to say. @ZBoner @FelMisT

Not in the slightest. She's really trying to keep him on a short leash and if she really wanted that, she wouldn't be so nervous when he popped a boner. She's so used to getting her way that she thinks she can dominate and acquire anything she wants through sheer force of will or by resetting it until she gets it. She doesn't want to be dominated, she wants to basically get everything she desires handed to her, and she thinks because of that, she's entitled to have MC. @tirani04

There is a limit to how dense and tsun two people can be for so many chapters. Decades of this is wearing down on me

ivv

Dex-chan lover
they've been fooooooooooooooooled lol!
~~like I am~~

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand why you people keep reading if you can't enjoy it for what it is. Just sexy soft femdom fun.

Fed-Kun's army
The situation at the end... good luck trying to hide the raging bonner.

Dex-chan lover
An interesting direction to take would be MC creates a facade to fool Takamine while he plots to murder her, to free himself from her.

Aggregator gang
@Nikosgarofola In the very first chapter, as other have pointed.
But while it doesn't entirely excuse the move, I think it should be acknowledge that she only did it with the full confidence of being able to completely delete that "timeline" and make it so that it never really happened.

Also, she's still very much into her little power plays and teasing, right now she's already moved past the point of just tormenting the MC for the sake of it and we are at the point where the focus is her trying to "groom" him into a "better man" (or at very least a more confident and ambitious one).
In fact i think even her final lines in this chapter may be another hint in that direction.

It may be a case of shaky translation, but if you take it at face value the wording is suspiciously ambiguous. She says "To you I am someone who will always take the initiative and superior in every aspect".
Notice that she says "To YOU I am" as if stating something that she sees as a current matter of fact, she doesn't say "For you I MUST always be" as if giving him a order.
It could be interpreted as a some sort of wake up call/scolding: "Stop being so passive and seeing me as something forever out of your league".

Users who are viewing this thread