Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Raise Your Hand

Fed-Kun's army
@ikevinz77
@T51
NTR shit, not gonna happen......... Well judging the chaps till now, one thing is clear, she likes shirota and goes to great lengths to stay with him. Like waiting outside his cram school. Played ballon fight so that he could forget the activities he did with eri.
I don't know what happened in the past when they were in grade school, but i think shirota was moving somewhere else that what destroyed their friendship.
Now back to festival arc, its going to great because we can see developments from shirota. I think he is gonna get jealous because of handsome kun getting all cosy with takamine, maybe takamine will also accept his advances to make mc jealous. Shirota denseness is acceptable, but that dude has to step up.
For the part of kiss, i don't think girls encourage this, even it's just a play, but from takamine side, i don't know that girl is crazy. Let's see in the upcoming chaps how is it gonna turn for shirota, takamine, and handsome kun.

Fed-Kun's army
@Heika
Yeah! Shirota is dense and not shows feelings towards fmc is because of the difference among them. She is a goddess best in everything, while he lacks in every aspect.
I think takamine knows about this, that's why she goes to great lengths to do those things with him. Just look at that, she is making him a man, he is loner, he lacks everything, that's why she is changing him, tells him to do his homework, also supports him, because of her he joined cram school, and now because of her, he has to step up to be in the role.
At first i hated her, but now it all makes sense, she loves him and changing him into a better person.

Dex-chan lover
Let's hope the story doesn't get banned by the erotic scenes in the next arc, if any

I wonder what if Shirota can't realize if FMC reverse the time and Shirota doesn't care about her anymore because he's upset.

Dex-chan lover
@T51 clearly it won't happen, but author loves to draw cheating/ntr scenarios. You can check those in his/her fanbox/twitter. As usual the art is superb.

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane You have to see her bare breasts to become immune to her ability. She's taken off her panties in the middle of class like 4 or 5 times already.

I wonder how much longer it's going to be before Takane fesses up that the rape accusation was because she panicked when Shirota rejected her closet offer the first time.

Double-page supporter
Going commando, she wouldn't have done it some chapters earlier. Takamine is such a landmine.

We all coomin’ in the comments anyway so I’m just gonna say it. The MC might be dense but if you got a girl rubbing her ass on you... I mean come on. At that point you gotta go ahead and risk it all

Users who are viewing this thread