Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - Rain Falls, Shirota Shrivels

Aggregator gang
Now, aside for the fact that this guy completely lacks a spine (and probably testicles, too).

How are we supposed to buy the idea that it would be a big fucking deal for him to get a peek of that pussy, when he spent what are probably weeks or months at this point of the story literally slipping his hands up to her (SHORT) skirts to put her panties on?

so official english tanks are out soontm for those complaining about the scans from the censored magazine raws
remember redraw is a pain in the ass

Double-page supporter
The whole chapter was them just walking and talking. I just want the confession scene

Dex-chan lover
Usually I find people that just constantly bitch at MC's lack of balls annoying. But fuck this guy is spineless with not much reason to be. Can't recall anything in his few flashbacks that would make him extremely insecure or afraid of women. And he's literally been putting on her lingerie for months so any excuse of common sense falls on deaf ears. Really wish we'd get more fleshed out MC's but whatever, now I'm sounding annoying. We just here for tiddies in the end

Users who are viewing this thread