Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 44 - Shirota-kun's determination

Dex-chan lover
What is this dude smoking? the president chick can literally make things dont happen with her deux ex machina asspull power, there is absolutely 0% chance anything is gonna happen to her.
And even if by some twisted miracle it did, shes a selfish, arrogant, and narcissistic bitch, who has taken being tsundere to a whole new level of "i hate this woman", and totally deserves it, so who cares.

Dex-chan lover
It might be overused in manga romcom but yes, entitled frat boys are super rapey and do not handle rejection well. Kudos to Shirota for taking the threat seriously, no matter how casually it was said, that it made even more gross and scary to me. Though, even the police is unfortunately not often useful to prevent crime, even with his testimony alone, an officer reminding him of the law could be enough for him to wisen up.

Also, it's always annoying when stories can't handle the existence of phones. Shirota called, great, but when she didn't answer immediately, one text would have been enough to increase her awareness and safety. "I just heard Douchebag-senpai plan to abduct you and assault you if you reject his advances one more time. I'm 100% serious. Lock yourself up or better, go to this address and wait for Eri to open up and stay there while I handle him."

Sure, it's not as dramatic but it still gets the point across, which I'm assuming is to show if Shirota can keep Takemine safe.

(Also, I'm so glad for everyone picking the translation of this. The art is too gorgeous for this to be left to gather dust 🙏)

Dex-chan lover
Any chance he completely misunderstood what they were saying and he's going to embarass himself?
Very likely. Shirota only heard them talking about Takamine, then Eri was talking to him, and then he heard the, talking about bringing someone/something into the woods.

It actually reads that they switched topics while Eri was talking to Shirota and for the latter part they are actually talking about a test drive in the mountains.

The whole exchange probably works smoother in Japanese, because it’s a more context-sensitive language.

Double-page supporter
This better not be another misunderstanding trope. I want the guy out of the picture already.

Fed-Kun's army
Final panel of this chapter either means we are going to see MC at its peak to protect his "master" or we're getting the most fucked chapter 😭😭😭

Group Leader
Just wanted to point out that frat-boy drives a Mazda 3 hatchback (or at least I'm 99% sure he does), which is a hatch that handles very well for it's price point.

While I don't recommend this manga purely because of the author's inability to write a proper storyline or MC, I do highly recommend this car if anyone is considering getting a hot hatch that isn't a Golf GTI.

jvG7iWQ.png

Mazda 3 Hatchback for reference:
2022-Mazda3-Hatchback-1A_o.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Just wanted to point out that frat-boy drives a Mazda 3 hatchback (or at least I'm 99% sure he does), which is a hatch that handles very well for it's price point.

While I don't recommend this manga purely because of the author's inability to write a proper storyline or MC, I do highly recommend this car if anyone is considering getting a hot hatch that isn't a Golf GTI.

jvG7iWQ.png

Mazda 3 Hatchback for reference:
2022-Mazda3-Hatchback-1A_o.jpg
This is the best discussion of this chapter so far. And I'm not bring sarcastic like I normally would be. Thanks for the hatchback advice.

Users who are viewing this thread