Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 46 - You finally realized, Shirota-kun

Dex-chan lover
I honestly don't know how anyone thought it wasn't a misunderstanding. Just another "outing" for the main couple's progress, although I wouldn't have guessed the gacha. Having said that, she really tied our girl up and found time to put on a battle dress.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
7 volumes for him to realise he likes the girl, damn. :shamihuh: Can't wait for how the things will progress in next 7 volumes. :haa:

Betting it will end with a failed, because of fireworks, confession scene.

Dex-chan lover
When I read the previous chapter I thought... what are the chances they are talking about something completely different and this guy misunderstood everything, it would be fitting with the well written storyline we have been reading (/s)

I have never been so sad to be this right.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly don't know how anyone thought it wasn't a misunderstanding. Just another "outing" for the main couple's progress, although I wouldn't have guessed the gacha. Having said that, she really tied our girl up and found time to put on a battle dress.
Nah, turning this into a misunderstanding was a stretch. I went back to chapter 44 and Akimishi said "Should I force her into accepting me?" Even if he truly only wanted all along to simply court her, he should have just took the L after so many rejections. Thinking that the word 'No' is something to be overcome is toxic and dangerous, a big tenant of rape culture.

The author clearly wanted to bait us and Shirota, hence the NTR drawings of Takemine during the overheard convo.

At least, that had the merit to have someone voice to his thick face that Shirota likes Takemine, plus he could even see that she cares about him and was worried. Kinda redeeming a side character wasn't really necessary but I guess it was to keep things light and not have to deal with what to do with a rapist in the making

Dex-chan lover
7 volumes for him to realise he likes the girl, damn. :shamihuh: Can't wait for how the things will progress in next 7 volumes. :haa:

Betting it will end with a failed, because of fireworks, confession scene.
And she's becoming worse by the volume somehow. Author showed some self awareness in his afterword, maybe he realises his lead characters aren't having any development?

Dex-chan lover
Imagine being injured trying to protect the girl you like and receiving insults as reward.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, turning this into a misunderstanding was a stretch. I went back to chapter 44 and Akimishi said "Should I force her into accepting me?" Even if he truly only wanted all along to simply court her, he should have just took the L after so many rejections. Thinking that the word 'No' is something to be overcome is toxic and dangerous, a big tenant of rape culture.

The author clearly wanted to bait us and Shirota, hence the NTR drawings of Takemine during the overheard convo.

At least, that had the merit to have someone voice to his thick face that Shirota likes Takemine, plus he could even see that she cares about him and was worried. Kinda redeeming a side character wasn't really necessary but I guess it was to keep things light and not have to deal with what to do with a rapist in the making
The previous 40+ chapters should have made it very obvious that it was in our MCs head. We aren't Shirota and shouldn't share in his delusions. This was not something to take seriously and was clearly a misunderstanding and I said as much last chapter. I agree that it's not great to use a fake forced sexual encounter but there was no reason to believe it would actually lead to something. This isn't that kind of manga and has never been.

The part about the guy being a catalyst for Takamine and our MC to express their care for each other was also clearly the point. I feel like some people are taking this manga too seriously. It's a light hearted, romantic comedy manga with some smut. Takamine's gap between extreme tsundereness and care for our MC is part of the joke and the charm. If someone isn't into that, then that's fine. As the author said, at times it'll get moderately serious but it's always defaulting to fun and romance.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That felt like a nontroversy. I'll just pretend this conflict never happened in this story.

Users who are viewing this thread