Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 8 Ch. 47 - You're fired.

Dex-chan lover
Well I took a look at raws and next chapter is kinda filler but it gets interesting after that one since they seem to be conscious of each other.
ok with context its much better, im glad to see some progress (that doesn't mean i wont complain about the manga incessantly though)

Supporter

49mbdy.png

Dex-chan lover
Seriously would prefer it end with MC just saying yes I love someone and being let go as the closet. Then MC getting into an healthy relationship, bettering himself all around, getting into the college that Takamine's aiming for. Takamine sees this from the sidelines but its too late since she fired him. When she realizes her feelings and his for her and has the strength to admit them to Shirota, she has missed her chance and her power doesn't work. Or if her power did work, MC knows and hates her for undoing his hard work.
Dude, what are you on about? that would make for decent writting. We dont do that in this series.

Dex-chan lover
Page 7: "The President is a caring person", so the author's jokes in this comedy manga have improved I see.
Dear God, the MC was one word away from finally being free of this prison and he tosses the key back through the bars.

Dex-chan lover
Where are they? All I see is people bitching and complaining instead of just reading and enjoying.
After a while I find those funny. I can't get upset at that stuff. Someone else being upset doesn't get me upset. But I get you.

Dex-chan lover
After a while I find those funny. I can't get upset at that stuff. Someone else being upset doesn't get me upset. But I get you.
You know, that's a good mindset. Just laugh at the people taking the ecchi Manga way too seriously and expecting 5 star writing. That IS funny!

Users who are viewing this thread