Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 9 Ch. 52 - Have no regrets

Supporter
Is Takamine's tsundere heart thawing publicly? Thanks for the chapter. I hate and enjoy that we get Shirota's after commentary such as "at that time I didn't know", ectera...
Smart as she's supposed to be, it's taken her a stupidly long time to realize her bullshit wasn't working. There's only so long anyone has the right to stay salty over (vaguely worded for those who haven't read all the way through yet) the thing she knows but won't give him the one clue he needs to remember it properly.

Group Leader
Breakdancing as a way to put on your underwear is a first I’ve ever seen in a manga or any form of media. That’s an amazing sight to see. Thanks for the translations.
Would he be able to see it? It look like she was performing the Windmill move.

Double-page supporter
A manga hasn't made me stop and go "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT" like that breakdancing page in a long time

Aggregator gang
Feels better to read knowing there is some progress at last, but it really shouldn't have taken this many chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Smart as she's supposed to be, it's taken her a stupidly long time to realize her bullshit wasn't working. There's only so long anyone has the right to stay salty over (vaguely worded for those who haven't read all the way through yet) the thing she knows but won't give him the one clue he needs to remember it properly.
Seeing her be nice is a change of pace so that was sadly refreshing for her character. And the fact she had sparks shoot through her when he touched her as he was putting her underwear on was a good start.

But I’m over here thinking about your comment and I cannot for the life of me remember what she would be salty over at this point lol. It’s been so long since I read the rest of the series and I read so much I can’t keep anything straight anymore.

Double-page supporter
Legends says that it takes a years of practice to perfectly clamped those skirt on those ass cheeks.

Dex-chan lover
The closer they come the more i get appaled by this manga. Remember this starts out with a blackmail. She can trash him anytime he does something she doesn't like. So edgy.

Fed-Kun's army
Pres getting turned on when his fingers touched her butt so she had to show off her breakdance moves

Supporter
Seeing her be nice is a change of pace so that was sadly refreshing for her character. And the fact she had sparks shoot through her when he touched her as he was putting her underwear on was a good start.

But I’m over here thinking about your comment and I cannot for the life of me remember what she would be salty over at this point lol. It’s been so long since I read the rest of the series and I read so much I can’t keep anything straight anymore.
They bonded over summer break their final year of elementary school when they rescued and worked together to raise the abandoned cat she now keeps as a pet. Her parents divorced at the end of that break, forcing her to move away suddenly and assume a new family name. He remembers all of this but, because of the name change (and her massive physical transformation), does not connect that girl to her older self which pisses her off immensely in the middle volumes.

Dex-chan lover
I give it two chapters before it backslides into the abusive personality, because masochists can't get into Nice Takamine.

Dex-chan lover
"President is still wild as ever"

No, it's "President is in heat like a a thousand March cats but can't say with her own mouth what she wants him".

And "Company and Private Life" is having more progress than this.

Users who are viewing this thread