Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 9 Ch. 53 - I want you to listen to my friend's story

Dex-chan lover
I'm here trying to remember all the chapters that all those activities that Takamine described actually happened or just taken out of context given that it has been awhile since I read all those chapters. I'm sure someone here will kindly give the chapter numbers for me & many others. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me, or does the nipple censorship seem a bit out of place? In fact, would it even be possible to see the nipple from this angle?

FXSBR6L.png

NCLZ632.png

Thanks for the chapter!

My predictions are we are going to see a rival for FMC now. I like the concept but man, MMC is such a loser. He has no self respect. He's just bearing everything because he's just too horny to stand up for himself. There is zero character development on his side. It would have been better if he showed some resistance to the fmc's bullying. I'm sure author gonna choose most basics of basic arc for mmc. But I like the art tho. There is no short of fan service.

Dex-chan lover
My predictions are we are going to see a rival for FMC now. I like the concept but man, MMC is such a loser. He has no self respect. He's just bearing everything because he's just too horny to stand up for himself. There is zero character development on his side. It would have been better if he showed some resistance to the fmc's bullying. I'm sure author gonna choose most basics of basic arc for mmc. But I like the art tho. There is no short of fan service.
When it comes to him, she's not far off. Her IQ drops off a cliff by just seeing him and now she's worried because he didn't get a boner when she thought he would. What happens if he does, when she's scared to death of his actual crush on her? :pacman:

Dex-chan lover
I think we are about to get some thirsty lesbian scenes

Double-page supporter
When it comes to him, she's not far off. Her IQ drops off a cliff by just seeing him and now she's worried because he didn't get a boner when she thought he would. What happens if he does, when she's scared to death of his actual crush on her? :pacman:
what chapter did that happen? i forget

Users who are viewing this thread