Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san

Dex-chan lover
The new raws look interesting. There's finally progress or something (but there seems to be a bit of ntr?! Hopefully it's just me unable to read Japanese)

Please translate more chapters , I don't understand why a lot of people don't like it but I think this manga is very good,i hope the chapters will be updated as soon as possible!!!
Thanks <3

Dex-chan lover
Why the hell is this rated so high ?! It's not just appalling ! It's less than worthless !
The only decent thing is the art. I've seen hentai with better plot.

Double-page supporter
Wow, what a piece of shit the prez is. I rarely judge this harshly on a story but this is hot garbage. Don’t waste your time.

I gave it a chance and instead of getting better it’s getting closer and closer to NTR trash. It’s need to not exist at this point.

Dex-chan lover
let me get this straight: Damn garbage. You get someone mistakenly labelled as a rapist to force them to serve you, just because you're a conceited piece of sh*t.

Art is great, special abilities thing is interesting... But come on! This is just another "mc get blackmailed into slaving for pretty sadistic girl who enjoys humiliating him" type of shiz. Its like another side of "mc got special powers to force girls into ecchi" medal and just as equally "interesting" to read. Whole blackmail thing might be conveniently forgotten along the way to emphasize romcom but that might be even more frustrating if you'll still remember how it's begun.

Users who are viewing this thread