Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san

Fed-Kun's army
this is the same artist that draw one week onee chan experience isnt it

> character literally gets blackmailed into being either framed as a rapist or a human slave

haha yeah
fuck this trash

Aggregator gang
the drawing is so fucking great.
the mc is the generic beta trash... meh

Ya, def a drop from chapter 1 for me. Generic beta MC who gets forced into doing what the female wants. He even gets kicked in the balls and doesn't retaliate when there was no reason for any physical abuse in the first place. Then he gets strong-armed into doing whatever the fuck she wants. Why do people like this crap?

Anyone know what happens in the future? Does he get some revenge for this?

Def giving off the feeling of prison school right away. That was utter crap too, gets me angry when I remember it. Triggered way too hard.

@Yorochav Very well said my friend.

Honestly I'm a huge hater of this kind of blackmail plot UNLESS MC gets back at her eventually. I'm gonna stick around and keep reading to see if that eventually happens; usually it doesn't in this kind of manga but the doormat MC at least tried to decline at first so it wouldn't be completely far-stretched to think at some point down the line he gets tired of putting up with her shit and just loses it.
It does annoy me though that despite her damn awful personality, everytime she makes even the tiniest seductive move he just falls for it.
My real problem is with the suspension of disbelief that anyone in their right mind wouldn't be straight up furious at her for being a narcissitic bitch who engages in blackmail. A pretty face doesn't make up for an awful personality and he's seen first hand how annoying she is.
This is the exact same problem I have with Nagatoro but this looks even worse here...
At least the art is nice so that will help bearing with the annoying plot until we witness some meaningful development (hopefully).

Dex-chan lover
I don't get why some of you keep reading. It's a manga with a specific theme. So no MC isn't getting back at her. It's for people who have a thing for bully girls.

It's like some of those comedy movies where the main character makes a deal with the devil. You don't come into one of those and get all serious about sin and hell and religion and get pissed when MC sells his soul and it's all for a gag.

A friend of mine is wondering if we will get any uncensored version of this 🤥

Mmmmmh... The art is fine, the plot is, well... at least it is something new. But it might not suit my tastes, I'll have to pass.

I hope that this series continues, and that the translators will hopefully stick with this series to the end.

all these uncultured dudes who don't understand that femdom is superior smh my head

Good job for someone who pick this up..
Can't find any other raw except for chapter 1 only..

Dex-chan lover
The Jojo-esque gimmick is interesting, and I dont really mind femdom stuffs, but when she literally framed the guy to be a rapist in order to blackmail him into becoming her slave, thats a naaah for me. Unless she'll get her just deserts (which I just know she wont, this is *that* kinda manga), this just aint it for me. Its Nagatoro all over again.

Users who are viewing this thread