Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san

People are still pissed off about the rape accusation. Damn it give her a break, it's no like she would have sent him to jail if he had refused.

Plus if you don't like the manga you can always quit. Why are you still reading it if you can't get over chapter 1.

Another girl is introduced!

I hope MC goes to UNi, life is tough in Japan for people who are just HS graduates. You can always take student loans.

@Rin2k I think it should be obvious this is just a femdom fetish manga disguised as one to tell an interesting story, with a bit of disingenuous "vanilla" love which covers the true form of this "couple" which is a one-sided abusive relationship

@Sadisticmale "it's no like she would have sent him to jail if he had refused." How do you know this is true exactly? Also imagining white knighting someone that threatened to ruin someone's life socially and legally with false rape accusations, this is ADVANCED SIMPING indeed

the majority of the artist's pixiv is the typical old fat guys banging younger girls, and mans has been clearly willing to drop that kind of joke

whether that is indicative of where the story goes, who can tell? whatever plot exists is so scarce that it hardly figures into the reason most of us are here. as for me, I just wanna see this dense ass motherfucker MC stop being so dense.

if these fucking kids just sat down and talked like normal people for a while and discover their mutual affections, they could have a pretty fulfilling relationship. but no. girl kinda has to be the way she is, but my god this guy is so fucking dense his parents were probably red giants

I can’t wait for the new girl (source: mangaka’s Twitter)
s2PYSwc.jpg

Dex-chan lover
if this ends in ntr or some sort of "they learned much and seperated happily" ending i'll be pissed. the whole manga is pointless fanservice but with good art, so you might as well give us a wholesome nice ending instead of being a dick.

what's with people complaining about this manga. it's kinda like every romance ecchi manga nowadays

How are ppl still reading this manga? u just need to read chapter 1 at most to tell this is going to be shit...

Imagine being that commenter who reads this manga and decides that, no, not this manga, this manga cant have a dense male protag like the other mangas. Lol I hate ntr too but pretty sure this wont go that direction, but who knows, I mean at the end of the day you arent forced to read it. Just drop it if it turns into ntr. I really dont get all the complaints about this manga being bad when its like every other rom ecchi w/e manga out there...

Users who are viewing this thread