Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san

Double-page supporter
Please, let there be a rival. Anything just so the poor boy gets someone better than her.

Contributor
@ZBoner

*monkey's paw curls*
The new rival is a dude targeting MC. MC is now beset by two sociopaths, driving him further into insanity and despair.

Fed-Kun's army
*enslaves the Shirota by threatening to turning him into a rapist*
*mocks the him daily*
*teases and ridicules him every time he gets the hints right*
*Shirota rejects the hints*
"wow why doesn't he take the hint that I love him??"

There's being tsundere and subtle, and then there is shooting yourself in the knees.

This fucking bitch ass self insert esque goddess bitch fucking sucks. Bitch ass writer with mommy issues is retarded. This dumbass Cuck.

Aggregator gang
Thanks to the 2020 April Fool's advertisements I gave this a read, and honestly isn't that bad a series for the most part. The art (read:Takamine's thighs) is pretty nice, the time travel power is quirky and I don't mind the MC even though the he is a turbo-dense blank slate.

The problem is that the VERY FIRST CHAPTER is so horrible that it completely poisons the entire story. The entire time I'm reading, no matter how cute Takamine is and how silly or heartwarming the situation is, I'm forced to think "this girl forced Shirota into being her slave under threat of life ruination via a false rape accusation, she is an absolutely horrible human being.' And don't get me wrong, it's not like I think a false rape accusation can't work in a story - there are other manga that can handle this topic pretty well (see Shield Hero, for example). The problem is that this blackmail is never mentioned again after the first chapter, and neither of the characters act like it ever happened. The fact that nobody acknowledges the false rape accusation at all makes the whole manga feel surreal, as if neither Takamine nor Shirota are acting like real human beings. This is a romance story where the guy should absolutely hate the girl's guts, and I have been given zero reason why he doesn't beyond "she's pretty cute I guess".

Slight story spoilers as of Chapter 14 to further my point -
The fact that Takamine knew Shirota when they were elementary school students and fell in love with him back then just makes this whole story even more terrible. The cliché itself is fine, I've got no problem with that, but it raises more questions about the false rape accusation. Of all the ways to get close to the boy you love, you thought this was the best way of doing that? It's not like she didn't know it was him when she did that - in a later chapter she talks about how she has archived data on every single student in the school in order to best act like a perfect school president. Was she not going to actually follow through with the life ruination if Shirota said no? Did she just assume/hope that he was such a spineless loser that he'd break right away? Either way I'd think that traumatizing the boy I love and reasonably making him hate me would not be a good idea.

It just feels like the writer didn't know how to keep the two characters together after the initial meeting, and went with a false rape accusation but didn't actually care to write about it beyond the immediate effect. If you didn't want to write about this kind of heavy topic in your story, please pick something else instead. If the first chapter was re-done to remove this (or even simply replace it with less severe blackmail) the whole thing would be significantly less unpleasant to read.

These comments lmao, just looking at the cover art makes me question why anyone reads this for the plot

I wish I could unread chapter 1 so I could enjoy this one.

This fake rape acusation shit is too radioactive for my tastes.

Me: 7 pages in

"ah she can reset time by getting naked, time turner style, which is how she gets her perfect scores, but since the MC saw her tits he is aware of the time loops now"

The art is really good, but the story, well... yeah, not good. I'm only staying for the art and prez hot moments at this point XD

btw, you guys know where can I read this without those white patches?

Fed-Kun's army
How does she know looking at her tits will reset the time loop for that person if MC-kun is the first one that happens to? She stated that in a chapter, that he was the first and only one that have seen her tits yet she already knows that looking at her tits broke the time loop curse for that person

Users who are viewing this thread