Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san

Double-page supporter
Man, all I want is just the hot art.

And a hot story too I guess.

I was told it was to be better after chapter 1. It wasn't, and if anything only got worse, but I will persevere in reading it because of Takamine's body.

Fed-Kun's army
how can u get triggered by this manga ? its just a comedy romance with a god tier art.
anyway thanks for the chapter, looking forward for the next one :)

Double-page supporter
The genius prodigy-yet-sadist troupe paired with pussy-ass-simp troupe is frankly the most triggering combination, however, the author makes it bearable with his smooth writing, and the art is dank. Not as bad as I thought.

There's a point when an ecchi manga goes past my ability to suspend disbelief and this has definitely reached it. Just bang her already.

Y'all tricked me into reading after 11.
Fuck y'all. She's still a bitch, and he's still a pussy empty-headed herbivore.

Double-page supporter
It feels like every time a new chapter appears, people have to be reminded that MC was blackmailed with false rape allegations and that being the reason why he doesn't get the FMC's mixed messaging.

Seriously, the status quo has to be shaken up by a new girl or something just so FMC changes how she interacts with MC. Mixed messaging only goes so far, especially with a frankly abusive partner.

Contributor
Preserving for future generations:

35067.png

"Man this is basically hentai."
Follows
"Ugh Tatsumi levels of Beta cuck shit."
Unfollowed

The new chapter (ch14) seems broken. I can only see 1 page (excluding cover) with a mess of words in it

EDIT: nvm, it's April fools

Users who are viewing this thread