Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san

Double-page supporter
To those who wants to know if this is worth reading

The girl is basically a Senjougahara. If you like her, you will like Takamine-san

Dex-chan lover
The art in this is stunning, and the biggest reason to read. I can't for the life of me understand what the author was thinking with the first chapter though. It's a mess, not for the rape accusation (I really don't care as it's just an ecchi, stupidity is par for the course), but that it is inconsistent with later characterization. It's obvious at this point that Takamine was never living up to that threat, and every chapter onwards has painted her as a relatively decent person. Why go as far as to potentially traumatize the lad right out of the gate? There's nothing wrong with being a bitch, but make sense. This was just poor writing.

But that's the worst of it. After chapter one, the characters are progressively likable, Sirota included for showing some drive. I almost respect Takamine for putting her thirst aside and saying she wouldn't appreciate a spineless beta with no ambition, then goes out of her way to improve her man. Usually heroines are all over the protagonist for being nice, while failing to acknowledge traits normal people would find unappealing.

Lastly, best thing in this manga after the art, is the focus. Sirota and Takamine antics alone (first ch aside) is comfy. A nice change of pace when every romcom and their mother feels the need to build fake tension/drama by adding 2 new love interest in the span of 10 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Heroine is super hot but mc is a dense spineless beta male.
No point in hot waifu if paired with trash

Dex-chan lover
Is this on break or sth, no new chapter for more then a month. Isn't this a weekly manga becouse of having only 20 pages?

Dex-chan lover
@Hejti if you didn't find any info up to now, manga is monthly, this is published in the magazine monthly gangan joker (月刊ガンガンJOKER), there is manga in that magazine with around the same number of pages, so that dont really determine if is weekly or monthly (and this is behind the raws apparently by 1 or 2 chapters, since 14 is coming out this month)

Dex-chan lover
ah so sad its monthly :D ty for info @tseng
I joined Xunder discord so im up to date with info now.

v3

Aggregator gang
LMAO look at the quantity of 1 ratings, the first chapter really triggered a bunch of incels, didn't it?

Dex-chan lover
You can always tell when an incel is triggered. It's whenever they use the words "beta", "cuck"or "thot" or "SJW". They become so flustered they forget how to use their big boy words.

Not coincidentally, that is also how you can identify an incel.

You can always identify a white-knighting incel, they often publicly state that words like "cuck" or "SJW" have no legitimate uses.

Users who are viewing this thread