Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san

Dex-chan lover
@v3

I just wanted to say that I find it hilarious that you fail to see the irony of your own comment.

Dex-chan lover
finally the volume release tomorrow. i hope they decensor everything.

Dex-chan lover
@nino103106 it's just the japanese tankobon. never heard of a simultaneous publication for manga. and i highly doubt he'll sell enough to ever warrant an english language adaption (which is a damn shame).

@Galder Dang, that's a shame. I've never purchased manga before so I never figured out how that worked. Should I still buy the actual manga, do you think? I want to buy it, but if it's not in English I can't enjoy it fully.

Ah, yes, the good old manga story where the bitch of a class president blackmails the lowest-ranking student into doing her bidding, always threatening false rape claims. Why is this shit real? It's fucking disgusting.

Dex-chan lover
@nino103106

well, if you want to support the author, it's always good to purchase a copy and help them out. if you opt for the ebook variant, be warned that they only allow viewing the book via browser and smartphone and not downloading it (you can download it on your smartphone, but not extract the images with legal means).
amazon.co.jp has an english language option just to the right of the search bar (click the globe and choose english from the dropdown menu). if you register your actual home country, it's likely that they'll only sell you physical volumes. using a fake japanese adress during the registration process might prevent this, but could also result in account closure. it's your risk. haven't heard of someone getting his account terminated though.
another popular option is registering with ebook stores like ebj, bookwalker, booklive etc. these are japanese only and more annoying to register. an online search might help with that.

@Bluubuckets try reading the rest before talking

it's clichéd as all hell but she has been into him since childhood. he probably forgot about her and she did all this to get close to him. I'm almost positive she can't actually "undo" her redos and it was all a bluff. we'll probably find out later that she actually has been watching him which is why she knew he would be at the gym storage room. the mc is just a herbivore and this was the only way she would get him to actively interact with her. does it excuse her completely? no, but she never had any intention to actually keep him in trouble

Dex-chan lover
@0181sam Fair, I just I like of thinking of ways to improve stories. I like the interactions between these characters but the first part goes unaddressed and feels like it should have consequences for the actions taken and go through an arc for it. At least having a confrontation about it would be fine

Group Leader
I hope the volume is uncensored since i'm planning to buy it tomorrow at amazon japan.

Edit: Volume is uncensored.

Fed-Kun's army
Is there any manga that are of similar story but the genders are reversed?
I'm looking for something very edgy, and very "misogynistic".

Thanks.

Imagine thinking someone who would manipulate you so often actually cares about you. MC is dumb, Heroine is a bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread