Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san

@not_a_simp
>Did I ever say that I watch the mangas for the plot?
If you did not then what exactly were you trying to imply by addressing this issue? What's your point? It's literally the same as saying "issekai is boring because it starts with an MC being transported to another world".

I dunno man I have a tiny little bit of a hunch that maybe who knows having the looming threat of a rape accusation followed by prison, might make a guy a stay little bit on edge. Also basically being blackmailed into hanging around that same girl, doesn't really scream 'I'love you'.

Might be just me being weird tho...

So yeah fuck MC is being a beta male again

Dex-chan lover
Latter chapter comments wondering why MC is still being Beta and stupid to the sexual advances.
No doubt, the MC is dense, but don't forget that the girl literally blackmailed him in chapter 1, and has since then, been sexually provocative as if only to make fun of him. Doesn't help her prideful nature further instigates a "sadistic" nature rather than romantic affection.

He is getting personal romantic awareness towards heroine as implied by his actions and promises. Although since he's dense, he probably doesn't realize he's potentially in love.

This is a story.... of an absolute unit of a yandere trying to get her childhood friend to notice her feelings for him through manipulation and slow brainwashing.... 8/10

Dex-chan lover
don't think she's reckless and brutal enough for a yandere by a long shot. but yeah, instead of just confessing, we get this convoluted bullshit.

@right_behind_you_senpai
bruh,I said it’s boring and nothing else.My point is that it’s really overused and boring.I just want to share my opinion like every other person.Isnt comments for things like posting your opinion?I said my opinion,it’s boring,which is the point of my first comment.and I’m not trying to prove anything wrong,I’m just saying that it’s MY opinion and other people like you can have opinions too.Its the human nature,we all have different or sometimes the same opinions.
Edit:also im not trying to imply anything,it’s just that I had the feeling to say that it was overused and boring.
Edit 2:if you can’t take my opinion,then ur just god damn stupid and a fucking dumbass.its like the saying you can’t win a fight against a fool because he doesn’t know he is already wrong/has lost.Also don’t reply,I’m just sharing my opinion,and have already proved what the point was.Im not going to say anything further.

I lasted until chap 9. Plot is good but gets boring as the time goes. Romance is not working out because of fl's sadistic personality and mc is just getting thrown around. There's some occasional "sweet" scenes but nothing really happens after. The reason of romance is as cliche as it gets and doesn't really justify what happened. If your goal is fanservice you better just read some hentai, there's nothing to see in here except femdom(or so as far as I got to) or if you're just really horny. 4/10 boring as fuck

@not_a_simp
>and have already proved what the point was
No, you didn't. The only thing you've managed to prove so far is your absolute incompetence in the subject, making yourself look like a complete retard and thus, trying to cover it up by saying it's just an opinion. I don't know why morons like you keep believing that saying "b-but it's just an opinions" would instantly make them look less retarded but it's not. Like I said before - your retarded opinion (based not on an actual fact, but your own lack of knowledge) equals to saying "issekai is boring because it starts with an MC being transported to another world", and no, if you have an issue with the whole ecchi/romance genre, then normally your "opinion" would be adressing the genre as a whole, but instead you were adressing this particular manga, so you're not getting out of this one no matter how much you try to write it off as an "opinion". Learn what a "trope" is, retard.

How big is the gap between the raws and the translations here? Also speaking about raws for this manga I can't find the ones that are further than the english stuff

Dex-chan lover
1 solid take away for me 20 chapters into this manga is that I kinda dislike the two main characters, Imo the MMC is just WAY to oblivious to the flirty situations, I mean the character troupe will always be in Japanese manga and anime but this condition of "Does this hot woman who's letting me grab her breasts and put her panties actually like me?! Yah yah no way... Unless...?" really ticks me off, there's missing signals, and then there's missing the light up Christmas tree LED display saying "I LIKE YOU!". You can only push the word "clueless" so far ya know? And also the FMC is well hmm, it's understanding for the high school president troupe to keep her "image" but why keep it up in front of someone you like so dearly, why not just remind him that your the girl from way back then ya know? I never know why the heroine never just tells the dude instead of hinting but then when he misses the hint they get mad and salty over it, it's just something that doesn't make sense, cause even if the hint works she'll STILL say "BAKKAAA!!!" for him not picking up on the hint earlier. I'll definitely read the rest but these are the only 2 MC's that have made me a little bit angee in any manga ever, still a solid 7 or 8/10 for me though.

Man it really irks me when I reflect and realize that absolutely no romantic progress has been made between these two. It's like I'm reading shit like Nisekoi all over again

Dex-chan lover
author is a terrible, terrible writer but a great artist.

as is sadly the case with many mangaka.

after reading like 6 chapters ur going to want the bitch to get ntr'd so mc can get someone who actually treats him correctly and that the girl knows what it means to play games with someones heart and learns her lesson (but not like that will get back the mc) , but that is my way of wanting the story to turn out. And to people who say that the mc is dense, he has a reason to be dense cause he literally got blackmailed at the start, from his perspective the prez is like a devil that plays with people so he always put the worst scenario so he doesnt fall to any of her "traps"

Users who are viewing this thread