Hajime no Ippo - Vol. 127 Ch. 1279 - A Spar on the Roof

Dex-chan lover
Y'know, Sendo might actually benefit from using Ippo as a sparing partner and Ippo could learn a lot by doing so.

Double-page supporter
This is too much tease for a comeback. Just make it already, Morikawa.

That guy seems like a promising new side character. Gotta love Hajime no Takeshi

Dex-chan lover
ippo is on the way back for sure bet ippo will be back after sendo's fight

Dex-chan lover
I think the entire training course is to make Ippo more flexible in his boxing approach, Making him a touch more all rounder as he learn and teach other boxing style.
I want to see who is the poor souls going to be Ippo comeback opponent as Ippo going to dominate that fight so badly.

Dex-chan lover
Shit when he took those weights off reminds me of the old Dragon ball series before everything was about superpowers and such

It's been a while, f*cking love whenever ippo just absolutely smashes something outta this week

So he can emulate the speed of the #1 contender but with extreme punching power on top of that? Ippo is a complete idiot.

Fed-Kun's army
Please make it so this "training Sendo arc" makes Ippo notice that he can still box!!!

Fuck, that broken statue gag is always funny af lol. Also, Morikawa-sensei, stop with the "will he won't he" with the comeback arc. I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!

Users who are viewing this thread