Hajimete no Gal - Ch. 182 - My First Time Being an Author

Double-page supporter
YAMEEEEEEEE SANNNNNNNNN!!

Can't wait for her to drop off the snacks and disappear for another 2 arcs, wow I love this manga (I have a crippling addiction and am grasping at strings).

Thanks for feeding my addiction (the translation)

Group Leader
YAMEEEEEEEE SANNNNNNNNN!!

Can't wait for her to drop off the snacks and disappear for another 2 arcs, wow I love this manga (I have a crippling addiction and am grasping at strings)

Do you want to join our group of 'mentally problematic people who still love Hajimete no Gal even with the author keeping the best girl out for 10 whole chapters?'

Dex-chan lover
What a flex to get all HNG volumes :korone:
thanks-bow.gif

Hat to the author to pop Yame out of nowhere when Junichi is in the deep /s. Can't stop imagining her with all the spider sense activated "Quick, he need my tasty snack and me !".
This trope is funny here because they barely communicate with each other :D, like they've really forgot how to use a phone for, you know, text or talk when they're feeling alone (jk, they don't really need to. otherwise, it'll force author to focus on their relationship instead of this pseudo harem-slice of life thing. And this not the plan here)

Thank for the TL and may the next chapter be lovey dovey (maybe)

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Do you want to join our group of 'mentally problematic people who still love Hajimete no Gal even with the author keeping the best girl out for 10 whole chapters?'
Well I might have to take you up on that one

Dex-chan lover
I forget when was the last time mc, and yame went on an actual date??? Like actually did couple things. I remember the leash, and collar thing, and when they were at the sweet shop.
Yame wanted to get it on, but mc being mc. That fell through.

Users who are viewing this thread