Hajimete no Gal - Ch. 184 - My First Time Dubbing

Group Leader
What a pathetic ''I love you''

This chapter was complicated to translate, with many small texts and many connections, but here it is!
Also, PEEP gave me 40 pages to translate per week, but... Yame-san is still the best girl!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The reminder that this has been going for over 6 years and the main couple still haven't done what couples usually do was not a welcome one. What the fuck am I doing here?

Dex-chan lover
It feels like I'm still reading this just to see how it ends at this point. Whatever plot there used to be has been gone for a long time. What happened to the story about two kids who were growing with each other and learning how to love themselves and each other? The female MC is practically nonexistent. The male MC is somehow both encouraging and useless at the same time. Even the side girls have lost pretty much what made them interesting. The author keeps adding new characters even though the other characters in the story haven't progressed in any way.

This is truly a manga version the the Hindenburg.

Dex-chan lover
Just "some" similarities? Come on Venante, we both know it's cut of the same cloth! History will repeat itself! Mark my words!

Double-page supporter
The author can't be bothered to put Yame-san into this story so he's putting a copy of her in his new manga :fml:
Also Peek seems like it may be good but knowing the mangaka's track record its going to turn into a shitshow soon lmao

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the author is repeating some patterns here:

Step 1: Junichi has a "problem"
Step 2: Introduce the characters that might solve the problem
Step 3: Make Junichi into unbelievable ecchi situation with those characters
Step 4: Make it stop when Junichi find the solution.
Step 5: Repeat it for next chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread