Hajimete no Gal - Ch. 186 - My First Good Story

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't even surprised that both of them were there. Ueno having both Junichi and Yukana repeatedly do this to each other ever since the later half of the high school arc honestly baffles me.

Nigga this shit gets worse and worse. HOW TF DID LIL BRO FORGET HE HAD A GF??? Why isnt this bitch complaining about him forgetting to even text her or do something at chrismas? This shit should have just endet when they graduated high school (it already was a drag back then). Its just sad especially since I liked it at the beginning

This is the same guy that was bellowing year earlier because his girlfriend didn't want to(couldn't, because she was working, but in his mind it was one and the same) spend Christmas eve with him. I hated him back then and how it was handled, but it seems it can actually get even worse. Now he completely forgets that his girlfriend even exists for about a month in universe.
It's funny hearing she chose to spend new years with Iris. Actually I think Iris is more Yukana' girlfriend than Yunichi is her boyfriend, ever since she showed up she is always with Yukana. The final twist should be that while Yunichi was having his "harem" shenanigans and never "graduating" Yukana gathered her own harem with all the girls that were interested in her and actually had sex with all of them.

Supporter
This is the same guy that was bellowing year earlier because his girlfriend didn't want to(couldn't, because she was working, but in his mind it was one and the same) spend Christmas eve with him. I hated him back then and how it was handled, but it seems it can actually get even worse. Now he completely forgets that his girlfriend even exists for about a month in universe.
It's funny hearing she chose to spend new years with Iris. Actually I think Iris is more Yukana' girlfriend than Yunichi is her boyfriend, ever since she showed up she is always with Yukana. The final twist should be that while Yunichi was having his "harem" shenanigans and never "graduating" Yukana gathered her own harem with all the girls that were interested in her and actually had sex with all of them.
It's almost certain that she and Prez did it the last time Crazy Rich Fetish Trap Lady breezed through here. That's not far-fetched at all.

Hang on, I know Christmas isn't as big of a deal in Japan as it is in the US or other places, but it is usually a major deal for couples and things like that. I get that the girlfriend is basically a background character at this point but seriously? She's just letting it slide that he ghosted her on what is meant to be a romantic time of year?

Sure, she came by and put on a lewd bikini for him but then he went right back into work mode. Guy's lucky that this gal has a heart of gold at this point.
Maybe the title of the manga is Foreshadowing how it’s going to end she was his first girlfriend but they end up breaking up the mangaka girl who look a lot like fmc has way more common points with mc than his own GF lmao i

haha. At this point, the author have a blast being a troll to everyone with this manga.
Imagine, making Yame just a background character who show up sometime to make Junichi (and us) remember she's the main love interest, before she is ghosted for another ten chapters.
I'll not even be surprised if he made them break up by the end of this manga along with an end phrase like "she was my first and I'll never forget her...maybe" :kek:
At this point and since the time of the incident about fmc going to study to France I really think that’s how it’s going to end the title was Foreshadowing it all from the beginning 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Bets on what will happen at that Rock Festival?

New girl will be a band member or a festival goer like them?

Will he get involved as pinch band manager or band member?

Lastly, will he forget about Yame until Valentine's?

Such a suggestive title...

I don’t know if you know why but why is the author making the main love interest into a side character? It’s really making me upset because I started reading it in the first place because I loved the relationship they had but now they barely ever see each other. It’s really upsetting

I really want to know why the author is shoving yame aside like she isn’t the main love interest like honestly I started reading this for the two of them but now she’s barely even in it what the heck bring her back as the main love interest that she is!!!

Can they start at least living together or something!
ok hear me out. ive been thinking about why the author would be doing something like this with not showing yame san all this time. Now this is a really big IF but what if while junichi is hanging out with all these different women and yame san is hanging out with iris what if junichi realizes on this trip that he cant live without yame and asks her to move in with him and or proposes to her because they have been dating for almost 3 years now and if the author messes up their relationship by junichi being stupid and them breaking up or yame san cheating on junichi with iris then im quitting this manga completely because that would piss me off so much.

Hang on, I know Christmas isn't as big of a deal in Japan as it is in the US or other places, but it is usually a major deal for couples and things like that. I get that the girlfriend is basically a background character at this point but seriously? She's just letting it slide that he ghosted her on what is meant to be a romantic time of year?

Sure, she came by and put on a lewd bikini for him but then he went right back into work mode. Guy's lucky that this gal has a heart of gold at this point.
i think that both junichi and yame are being stupid. the thing with junichi is that hes very loyal to her by not cheating on her with all these women that keep popping up but hes not remembering to spend time with her. yame is being stupid because i think shes hidding something from him like back in chapter 163 where it was implied that her and iris did something with each other but it was never brought back up and the fact that shes spending all of her time with iris now. if the author really makes it to where yame is becoming bi or lesbian and breaks up with junichi to be with iris i dont even know what i would do.

Users who are viewing this thread