Hajimete no Gal - Vol. 10 Ch. 93 - First Collaborators

Dex-chan lover
That better be a reindeer costume

He better get ridden 👀

High Schoolers might do this because its cute, but hiding that sort of thing seems mad cruel.

As a writing tool this is fine, the reality is that this plan is kinda shitty.

Sure, sure, let's just forget about the 2 weeks of depression and abandonment that made him think his girlfriend might break up with him and probably put his self esteem in the ground.

Dex-chan lover
High schoolers are stupid, working overtime to afford a present sounds like a good idea on the surface, but being together is the thing people really want.

Group Leader
Lots of people complaining, but I am just over here being happy that we get this stupid drama instead of NTR, so we can all be thankful for that.

Supporter
Nah man, I’m done. No more of this. Don’t even know how I lasted this long, nor why.

Fed-Kun's army
93 chapters later and I'm still convinced Yui is a much better character than Yukana, she is the one that has made me keep reading.

Dex-chan lover
Too real, man

If you remove the date part and the last panel, this is a too accurate picture of what depression looks like. Though how he didn't notice them sneaking into his house and room, I have no idea.
F14.png

Group Leader
@Hejti
Well the next chapter does not come out for like a week, we will see how much time I have to work on it.

Dex-chan lover
Awful, awful treatment. Letting someone suffer, just so you can surprise them later. Fuck off with that shit.

Group Leader
@lordchecha Remember, Yui wanted him to be her lap dog at first, she didnt really like him, she wanted him as her pet because she thought she could control him. Later on she kissed him, thinking she could steal him away. Yame is an airhead yes, but she is not manipulative like Yui is.

Dex-chan lover
@Czero ah i though its a monthly manga, i watched anime back in the day and recenly readed manga up until the newest chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Man, these two new chapters was really hard to read. Obviously, it's a harem ecchi manga, so dumb stuff is to be expected, but Yukana literally sees how depressed Junichi is at school and still thinks this plan is worth going through with to the end. Sure she feels kinda bad about it when she talks to Yui, but c'mon now, no present is worth the kind of depression you're putting someone you love through like this.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope Yame is planning to at least give him her virginity on Christmas,because if it turns out that all this build-up and all the suffering she is inflicting him are for a present or a surprise party I'll be very disappointed with her for being a terrible girlfriend and with the author.

Users who are viewing this thread