Hajimete no Gal - Vol. 11 Ch. 104 - The First Shrine Visit

Dex-chan lover
Moving abroad

Mystery fiance that her parents arranged when they were kids showing up

She's got some disease and is going to die

Those're the three main bullshit plot points that are lazily thrown out to upset the fan base. Wonder which one this'll be?!

Double-page supporter
Probably moving abroad to university for learning sweets making.

Fed-Kun's army
I gotta thank this manga to bringing me to this website and letting me discover so many other great mangas like nagatoro and anjou-san. Even if its not the best it still brings a smile to my face

Fed-Kun's army
Try harder Next Year ?? Please tell me the authors not gonna keep them from hooking up for a whole nother year

I feel like the character/story/author is way too focused on "graduating from being a virgin" which is the wrong way to think about things -- the concern right now should be on taking the relationship to the next level by initiating physical intimacy, and then repeating that on a regular basis -- a relationship isn't just a tool to get laid for the first time >> getting laid/making love regularly is an eventual part of a good relationship, and the focus should be on increasing intimacy/love.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh goddamnit apparently there are bigger things to worry about. Just what we needed, More Drama. Wtf is "That" ??

She is going to a far place to study like outside the country? What a cliche type of development

Double-page supporter
Of course, it's obviously her going to study abroad for her chocolate stuff ain't it? Man, I thought we were gonna go back to normal after that stupid surprise arc; the love hotel part was great, don't get me wrong, but this shit now right after such a shitty arc?

Ah great let me guess--its gonna be a shitty timeskip of her coming back from studying abroad and then he gets to clap. Man fuck this shit. Im sick and tired of investing myself into these half ass romance mangas. I want to see them end up happily ever after but this shit is irritating.

Aggregator gang
@StaK She said try harder next year before the countdown...meaning she was talking about the year they were going into. :/

Users who are viewing this thread