Hajimete no Gal - Vol. 11 Ch. 104 - The First Shrine Visit

t28

Dex-chan lover
It’s definitely study abroad or at least somewhere far off.

They will only finally do it before she leaves. Time skip to here return and then the manga ends.
Or if Mangaka is heartless they get interrupted again, promise to hold off until marriage and we get a time skip to where they have kids.
The actual lewd chapter will be an omake for the final volume

Supporter
This has NO DRAMA TAG... so I think she will go study somewhere far... And there are two possibilities... 1. he will look for ways to stay with her, find something that catches his attention there, and they will basically live near only go to different schools maybe (start of another harem comedy, maybe s2)... 2. Time skip... Not any kind of DNK imo... The end...

considering how it's chocolate pattisere, it's definitely study abroad

have you seen mangas glorify their own locallly owned foreign culinary schools lmao~~~

This bouta be some Nisekoi, DomeKano, work/study abroad dog shit? (Technically, it's gunna happen in Kaguya too but we ain't there yet)

Dex-chan lover
It might be bad if he dont "graduate" before she leaves to study abroad. The study abroad thing would for sure bring some drama but i hope nothing bad happens in the end. Also i would want for this manga to end soon. All these suprise things that interrupt them are kinda getting annoying, i know that the MC is kinda to much obsessed with the "graduate" thing but they still can be a good pair and the manga still can go on for a while after they do it and i think it might calm down some readers.
This manga was rated so much higher at the beggining and now its score is just 7 but that's normal it became generic rom-com with some drama.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, I see we're Domestic Girlfriending the story now, eh? I swear nothing good happens when that stupid class president is around. Given his reaction back during Christmas, Junichi's gonna take this news Yukana's been keeping from him "well," I bet.

Fed-Kun's army
she got cancer lmao

fr tho, I bet she's studying abroad

LMAO EVERYONE SAID THE SAME SHIT

Fed-Kun's army
Dont tell me the hoe going abroad.

bruh yall think the same thing when it comes to manga

Ugh

Y'know I'm actually kinda getting tired of this stuff. Moving overseas/lategameexcusetostirdramabeforetheend and what not.

"I'm an alien male with cancer on the run from the law and I'm going to study aboard pregnant with everyone else's babies. And I'm not a natural manga blonde."

Users who are viewing this thread