Hajimete no Gal - Vol. 12 Ch. 111 - The First Tentacle

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Sleep well my friend.

Sigh, I guess we'll just have to put up with it.

So, what the hell am i reading ?????????????????????????
Thats not the manga i started reading

Dex-chan lover
How does it go through editing without any complains? Does the author even try at this point?

Why does it feel like the author trying to force a harem when the main character is already basically set on Yukuna and they are dating??

He’s needs to choose to write one story or the other. The way it is now is just shit, when this was actually decent for like the first ~50 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
If you showed someone the first chapter and then this one, it would be pretty fucking confusing, because neither of you would be able to explain how we went from "Awkward dude bungles into dating a hot chick" to "SAW, but with secret subterranean teenage rape ninjas".

Dex-chan lover
Translator please for the love of God don't lose sleep for these shit chapters. Good work tho thanks.

@D1stanc3
Damn agree. Its like author projecting (from irl) or something. Cuz you made character extremely focused on one heroine.
Then you throw arcs that trying shatter of MC's will. Then made side heroines basically suffer after rejecting (in case of Yui Kashii).
Okay, its confirmed. Author is sadist.

Dex-chan lover
This is an amusement park, right? because this seems like a sexual assault suit waiting to happen

Where do you even GET tentacles anyway?

Dex-chan lover
Taking this comment from what other people have said; but where is the nice & heartwarming romance story that was the premise for this? I do enjoy the fanservice but the plot is being stretched out into something everyone is saying "Uhhhh what?" I don't blame anyone that's translating this series to take their time because it isn't worth your health & sanity to go through this slugfest in 1 sitting. Thank you for translating another chapter.

Apparently I'm the only one, but I quite like the way this series (and possibly the mangaka himself) has drifted into being absolutely batshit mental.

Users who are viewing this thread