Hajimete no Gal - Vol. 12 Ch. 113 - The First Limit

Dex-chan lover
Good series get axed and this shit that is screaming "finish me" is still going.

Dex-chan lover
i very much resinate with whoever wrote the final page. i barely even read the chapter i mostly skimmed through it after the friend showed up i just couldnt finish, it was so stupid.

Supporter
Yes, forget it ever happened is what I would like... wait... that's not it... actually I would like it won't happen at all, and we could have had some good chapters instead... But it is what it is... Thanks for the translation, we all know its not your fault that series are turning into bigger shit each chapter...

Dex-chan lover
Hohoho very stupid piece of work. Seriously why ? No progress nor enjoyment...

Dex-chan lover
Oh,shit.That kidnapper girl is going to come back,that's for sure.As a teacher,schoolmate,literally a girl next door?

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I just wasted my time with this arc and I have nothing but time to spend.

Dex-chan lover
eo62r.jpg

Double-page supporter
I knew the manga was bad, but damn, the author has really run out of ideas.

... This arc might be one of teh worst arcs I've ever read on non-H manga. I think only Prison School last arc beats this. It's insultingly bad, and I like ecchi/fanservice wtf.

First time i see filler episode in a manga ... When is the main arc starting ?

Dex-chan lover
This used to be trash in an enjoyable way. But these last few chapters have been just pure trash.

@Tamerlane Yup, that one. Contender for worst manga ending of all time, even open ended harem stories are better than that.

Users who are viewing this thread