Hajimete no Gal - Vol. 16 Ch. 154 - My First Time Under a Futon

Group Leader
Easter gift!

Junichi: Hey, Yame-san, did you hear the news?
Yukana: What news, Junichi?
Junichi: Two translated chapters of Hajimete no Gal were released today, on Easter Sunday! They were translated in record time!
Yukana: No way! That's awesome! It means we can have twice the fun. It's even better than receiving an Easter egg!
Junichi: Yeah! I can't wait to see what's going to happen with our characters. Will you read the two chapters with me, Yame-san?
Yukana: Right now, Junichi!! You know I'm always down for some Hajimete no Gal action. You better not hog the manga all to yourself. Cuddle up close to me so I can read it too!
Junichi blushes: Of course, Yame-san!!

Am I crazy for translating two chapters in one week? Yes.
That's what happens when you love Hajimete no Gal!

Also, now we have the "Translator mess" page in each chapter, guaranteed fun!

The next chapter should be released by the end of the month (estimate for May 1st, but it should come out a week earlier if you're lucky)

Come say hi to me on Discord!
https://discord.gg/gzqjU6FNvc
Or buy me a coffee to make me crazier:
https://www.buymeacoffee.com/venante

* Solved the problem of black bars in the Mangadex reader, this will not change anything in the quality of the images.
*Text alignment has been improved since 154."
"Some texts were too close to the edge of the balloon in previous chapters, this has been fixed starting from chapter 154."

***All the arts used in the manga's extra pages belong to their respective owners, I use them to make everything more fun and enjoyable, I'm not making money with other people's work.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Junichi looks like the typical business/economics major guy

waiting for chapter 200!!! I shall not die without reading it. I wanna see my man grow up!!!

Dex-chan lover
I just randomly decided to check this out after 2 years and they still haven't crossed the line yet.
See you guys next year

Users who are viewing this thread