Hajimete no Gal - Vol. 8 Ch. 69 - The First Correction

jak

Contributor
Yame is a cutie pie as a normal schoolgirl.

Dex-chan lover
If she has to dress normally before the festival, then wouldn't the opposite cosplay just become how she used to dress?

Dex-chan lover
i bet i already know what the student council girl's plan is. if yame doesn't dress slutty then that BOY would lose interest in her, because obv a perverted boy like him is only with a girl like that because of how they dress.

clearly she didn't get the memo that junichi is totally in love and that changing clothes wont do anything.

Dex-chan lover
Actually... She looks better in full school uniform then gal form. Nice change of style... Altho a brief one Hopefully.

Dex-chan lover
no, she OBEYS the order to dress in a modest way. Appearance doesn't determine that she would act like one I guess, and if that still piss the thot off then it means she have "uncomfortable" history that you may not want to hear, just like Gal Cleaning;IYKWIM. At least that's what inside my tiny brain.

Dex-chan lover
I figured it out. The author has been trying to lose readers the entire time. Now everyone who was sticking with it because gals is being attacked directly.

Users who are viewing this thread